Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I am going to try this combo, 37.5 phen and 10 mg of trazodone. I tried the phen-wellbutrin combo and it didn't work. I got hives from the wellbutrin. Has anyone else had any success with this?
    Datanazi

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

i'm curious as to your reasons for wanting to combine the ones you mentioned.. how come you want to..?

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My Trazodone is prescribed to me for sleeping. What is yours prescribed for?

Lynn

[ May 15, 2002, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Lynn VG ]

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I had used the Phen Fen combo with success in 1996, I lost 40 lbs. Then after going off of it, I got married, pregnant, had 2 kids and gained back the weight. After finding out that Phen Fen was out, I wanted to try just Phentermine. It wasn't working as well alone. I mean it decreased my appetite, but I wanted to see if something else worked as well as that combo. I also was having a tough time sleeping with just phen. I tried the Phen-wellbutrin combo, but I got hives and it made me jittery. I did some research and found that a doctor was doing the Phen traz combo because it helped his patients get to sleep as well as extended the effects of the phentermine. I have been on it for 3 days so far, and this is the most sleep that I have gotten in months. I got on the scale and saw that I went down 2 lbs already. We'll see. I am taking a low dose of traz at night before bedtime and 37.5 phentermine in the morning. I want to lose about 20-25 lbs. I work out 3 times a week and modify my diet, although I am not terribly strict. I eat sensibly. How have you done?
    Data

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

my trazadone is for sleeping also.
    (25mg)

yours sounds like it is prescibed for antidepression.

i was told by a pharmacist friend, it would have to be around 400mg to have its antidepressant qualities

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    i miss that phen/fen combo

nothing else compares to it!

oh i see it(trazadone) wasn't for antidepression, i thought that because of you wellbutrin comment.

this combo is a new one on me.(phen/traz)

[ May 17, 2002, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Paula ]