Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JK
    Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

Because Moony has been temporarily unavailable I have decided to fill in for the day.... TODAY IS THONG THURSDAY..... for those of us who wear thongs, may it be the only garmet we wear for the day . For those that do not have a thong, go buy one , it will change your life. For those who are not comfortable in a thong, here is the motivation for the day. Make it so you are comfortable in one (I just set myself up for B*TCH Thursday). Everyone needs to feel good about themelves and confident that you look good in anything!! if you go out today wearing something you really don't like you are going to feel drabbed out for the day, SO PUT ON A THONG... FEEL SEXY (and Chev check the mail every half hour) and show everyone your DOMINANT personality .

Have a Great Day

Jenn

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wink

And for the more daring souls out there.....
    Wear your thong backwards.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

This is so ironic! I just bought several pair of thongs on Monday. I thought it would just boost my mood. I wore a pair yesterday to work. I kept thinking that they really were going to be hard to get used to, b/c they didn't feel real comfortable. To make a long story short, when I went to the bathroom, I realized that I had one leg through the waist and one leg through a leg. I don't know how I did that w/o realizing it earlier, I mean the tag, by wearing them that way, was in my crotch.
    Yes, I will admit, I am not quite as young as most of you, and it may take me a couple of tries, but I can be cool too!

PS Have any of you heard the parody of the "Thong Song"? It is called the "Schlong Song". Dong,de,dong dong!!

JK, you have the right idea!!!!!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Putting on a thong is not going to make me feel sexy or boost my mood. The last thing I want to do is draw attention to my ***. How do you keep it from getting stuck in your butt I like discord's idea. I think this would feel better too Lane, that is so funny!!!

PS ... I broke from my usual spinning smiley. This topic needed a little tongue

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    My regular undies don't span the vast width of my big a** :P thus we have "the thong look" without purchasing any special equipment!!

"sexy?"........that would be a stretch of the imagination.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    PJ

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

uh..Robin, I think that's the whole point. Its SUPPOSED to be in your butt..oooh yeah..

I've done some of my absolute best *****in wearing nothing but a thong. It totally disables the Opposing Idiot..(I think you Americans might call them 'Husbands').

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Lane,
    I am rolling on the floor with laughter. Thanks for the story. By the way, I'm wearing my thong today too and I didn't even know it was going to be Thong Thurdsay! I guess I'm on the right track!
    -Rhonda

[This message has been edited by ronjon (edited September 21, 2000).]

EvaRSwon
    Everyday is Thong Thursday - the secret is get it 1 size bigger than usual to get it out of them buns! Panty lines stink - especially when you get pants 1 size small to motivate your weight loss.
    Down to 160lbs now!
    Eva

Photos
    View albums
    You guys are a trip!!! You have motivated me to go buy a pair tonight. So look out for the lady with all butt, because that is all you are going to see when I put them on, and I may need a doctor to get them off Because he will have to find the string
    smooshes

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey, what about those of us who are "Undergarment Challanged" or simply put... likes to go without

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Charlie,

we're savin that for Go-Without-Tuesday.
    You'll get your chance..

JK
    Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wink

WWWHHHOOO HHOOOO GO-WITHOUT-TUESDAY YEAH YAH YEAH IS IT TUESDAY YET?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    You guys are too much.... I am not sure which is better, thong Thursday or Go Without Tuesday....In any case, self-esteem should either rise of plunge! Jenn, are you refering to my leather thongs? LOL, I think those only can be worn when you don't plan to go just anywhere!
    So what's it going to be girls - Freaky Friday?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    There's a reason my mom always called them butt floss!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    You guys are all hilirious!!!! how do you put a maxi pad in a thong???? that would be nasty!!! i do have a couple thongs, not the most comfortable things, had to be a man that made thought up these!!!!

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cookie,

Just tried the maxi pad in thong thing, not pretty Now it really has wings

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

hey once you get used to the thongs , they aren't so bad... and you'll never want to wear grandma panties again!! Just be careful if you tan and you try to undress in front of your husband...cuz if you ain't in the mood he surely will be after seeing you in those!! Victoria's secret has matching thongs and bras and they are just so darn cute!!

cookie..yes a man thought of them ....just like the bra...funny seeing as that is the two places men like to spend all of their time.... but then again I am not complaning about the issue of where they spend their time!!!

JK
    Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

REMEMBER HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD???

BUMP BUMP TRIPLE BUMP!!!

JK

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Now that I think about it...

Can't wear thongs in the winter It's just too damn cold Wool will scratch my delicate cheeks raw Besides, there's the wiggle factor... can't wiggle as pretty in pants

JK
    Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    ok lets see what else I can find that is old about THURSDAY... see if that post is better

Jenn

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    LOL ... Jk had bumped this up before.

pjb5638
    thanks Robina~ is still so cool a chick~~ !!! you are gona have to bump that search engine thread again, or did that get deleted? ~ seems like it did., ~ ok. ~ i am out of here now/ free to go find my red/ thongs for tomorrow! which, is almost. today! night phen land.~ peanut.
    ps, ~ Yo JK~~~ pjb~

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

I'm going to buy myself some stretch thongs tomorrow. I could have Wedgie Wednsday.

lose

[This message has been edited by lose (edited September 06, 2001).]

JK
    Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    LMAO.. How did you find this post??

Just what I needed a little motivation.

JK

Photos
    View albums

ok...
    I have never tried one...
    I am afraid I would be walking around trying to pull something outta my butt all day...
    like a constant wedgie!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I've got a homemade one. I just keep digging and digging......LOL

Photos
    View albums
    You guys are hillarious! By the way-they make thong pads now for all you asking about wearing one with a thong-havent used one-but they do have them-I have a thong-a black one-but havent worn it yet-will put it on and tell hubby you guys said it was thong thursday! You guys always make my day and make me feel better and more encouraged-even if I feel like giving up! Cindy

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Nothing to say but...........ROFLMAOPIMP!

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Gawd After the Brazilian I got, the BigOne finds me going "without" often and LOVES it

Photos
    View albums

I think I like Thong Thursdays! I personally like them. Once you get used to them wearing the others makes you feel like you have on granny undies.

Hey Charlie is a girlie! Nice to see you! They keep talking about you and I saw some old posts of yours but didnt put the two together until last night.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    OMG Lane...that was soooo hilarious! I laughed out loud. Thanks! I have no thong, just grandma underwear that are waaayy to big nowadays. BTW, I looked for a bra at Victorias Secret.com but my size was so secret they didn't even list it. I may just try to find a thong and live a little and wait for the visit from the Wicked Wedgie Woman...

Tee
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I don't know guys, every time I make an attempt to wear one, I feel like I have an ever lasting wedge. By no means comfortable only good factor is that is gets the hubby going. Maybe it will feel better when 5 or 10 lbs falls off my butt. Tee

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

I have to agree that the secret is to buy them a little bigger than usual. I personally prefer the ones made of stretch lace, they seem to be the most comfortable.
    The thing I discovered is that even my most favorite regular panties frequently wind up in the "wrong place" anyway. So if you start off with a thong, it's there, you know it's gonna be there, and you just forget about it!
    I think Victoria's Secret makes the most comfortable ones with the most stretch!

As usual, you guys are HYSTERICAL!

**By the way, in case you didn't notice, I'm posting on Friday. So I guess I missed Thong Thursday~maybe I'll just have "Belated Thong Thursday just for me!"

[This message has been edited by TillyG (edited September 06, 2001).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast