Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LL
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    I have lost 50 pounds in 2 months I am so happy!!! I have worked my butt off. I drank about 300 ounces of water per day and eat only a carrot each evening along with a bowl of beans my stats are:

200/150/125

I feel like running around the galaxy 80 times!!!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Congratulations........

Doing a happy dance for you!! Tell me..what are you on? Adipex? Phentermine? And i LOVE beans..what kind of beans do you make for yourself at night?

Keep up the great work!!!!

Lynn

Photos
    View albums

you ate 1 carrot and a bowl of beans total all day????

50 lbs is great but wow, thats not much food....

LL
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am on cloud nine <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by mom to 3:
    Congratulations........

Doing a happy dance for you!! Tell me..what are you on? Adipex? Phentermine? And i LOVE beans..what kind of beans do you make for yourself at night?

Keep up the great work!!!!

Lynn
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO..........

[This message has been edited by FRANCIE (edited August 28, 2001).]

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Congratulations on the weight loss...

I don't want to burst your bubble BUT,

When you said you are eating a carrot and a bowl of beans for supper, did you mean that's ALL you've been eating?? If so, consider yourself totally fussed on!!!

I care very much about all my phen friends and I don't want to hear about you ending up in the hospital or something from over doing it. You have GOT to stabilize now. I can't totally fuss, the first month I was on phen, I was not hungry either, and probably didn't have much more than a roast chicken sandwich a day... but after a while if you don't start eating normally your body WILL shut down and your body will start hoarding every little calorie you put into it. This is called STARVATION MODE! Please PLEASE be careful ok???

I hope I will get a note back from you that says, "oh, you misunderstood, I just meant only at supper, I have been eating a small breakfast and lunch too, with nutritious snacks in between." If you do that, I'll be the number one dancer at your party!!

Rena
    *bows before the true water queen*
    (wow, 300 ounces a day? )

KHG
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I have to say I agree with Rena. I'm very glad for you LL, but, if that's all you're eating all day that's very, very scary! You'll gain that weight back faster than you can imagine, trust me on this one! I used to have to exercise constantly (3 hours a day) to maintain my weight and then I realized that wasn't realistic and I had to change my way of thinking. That's exactly what you're doing with food. Please tell me you are meaning that's what you ate for dinner and that you at least ate breakfast and lunch too. When you go back to eating even just a little more than that, you will gain weight so please don't do this to yourself. Plus, that little bit of food is very stressful on your heart. We all care about each other on this website so please be careful!

Also, what medication are you using? Is it not making you hungry at all or are you forcing this crash diet?

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Bump.... waiting hopefully for a reply from LL... telling KHG and me we misunderstood

Rena

Photos
    View albums

KHG..
    I read it that you only eat a carrot and bowl of beans a day too??? Hun that is just not enough food. I am happy for you and the weight loss but whoa girl dont damage yourself ok? I have lost 24lbs in 5 weeks and that to me is fast but I eat a little here and there all day. Cant say I eat a real meal most days but I do get my food intake most days. There are those occasional days that I am busy and forget to eat. Seems since I am on this stuff I have to remember to stop and give my body some fuel.

Believe me when we say we care and dont want to see you get sick. I can understand how thrilled you are. It is time to try to hold that weight for a bit and let you body catch up. Now celebrate what you have lost and hold it there because there is no way you can eat only beans and a carrot every day for the rest of your life.

You are the water queen!

KHG
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Hi Nitra,

No, I don't eat a carrot and a bowl of beans a day...maybe that was a type-o in your message. Not a biggie. I was replying to LL. I don't think I could only eat that much, unless I were really sick or something. I agree with you though. Eating like that can only be temporary. It's not something anyone can maintain, plus, changing your eating behavior that much and losing weight that quickly is very hard on your heart...not to mention your insulin levels and hormones. I know everyone wants a quick fix, but I'm afraid doing it this quickly will eventually end in bad results.

Check back with us LL, ok? We do worry.

Thanks!

LL
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

EVERYONE!!!
    You guys have totally misunderstood me I mean I eat in moderation instead of eating like a got damn big I eat a little here and a little there if I want a cookie got damn it I eat a cookie I just don't eat handfuls like I use to. Do you think that I would have energy to type if I actually ate a carrot and a gott damn bowl of beans a day! come on now! I eat baby carrotts as a snack each day when I feel the urge to pig out and beans or some kind of fiber. I have basicly cut my eating habits in half when I want something sweet I eat a cup of yogurt! Instead of taking the elevator I take the stairs! I have to stick to a weight loss system that I can continue for a lifetime not just for the time being! So anyone who's trying the one carrott and bowl of beans a day Stop because when your butt start to eat things other than that bowl of beans and carrott that is when you are going to blow up like a cow! Find a way of eating that will last you a lifetime I know you women are prest to lose weight quick and fast, but damn are you willing to gain the weight back quick and fast! even if you lose weight slow atleast you are loosing!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question

???????????????

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Yeah...what jennifer said...ditto...???

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

I'm confused... Didn't LL first post that she only ate a carrot and a bowl of beans at suppertime? And that "she" lost 50 pounds in two months?

I'm even more confused with "her" reply.

Photos
    View albums

WHEW LL
    Glad to hear that. We misunderstood what your message said..lol.

KHG
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Yes, I'm glad to hear we were wrong too, although the original message does say, "I drank about 300 ounces of water per day and eat only a carrot each evening along with a bowl of beans." The word "only" is what throws it off, plus not mentioning any other food for the rest of the day.

I guess the important message to everyone is even if this isn't the case, this would not be a smart thing to do. You must eat more food than that or you are really placing stress on your heart. Losing weight doesn't seem as important if you end up taking years off of your life from heart complications, know what I mean?

Take care everyone and eat enough, good food. We care!

LL
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by KHG:
    Yes, I'm glad to hear we were wrong too, although the original message does say, "I drank about 300 ounces of water per day and eat only a carrot each evening along with a bowl of beans." The word "only" is what throws it off, plus not mentioning any other food for the rest of the day.

I guess the important message to everyone is even if this isn't the case, this would not be a smart thing to do. You must eat more food than that or you are really placing stress on your heart. Losing weight doesn't seem as important if you end up taking years off of your life from heart complications, know what I mean?

Take care everyone and eat enough, good food. We care!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

KHG,
    What do you eat daily? do you eat breakfast lunch and dinner and if so what do you eat?? I am sure everyone would like to hear that

Photos
    View albums

Hey, LL

I sense that you are getting a littl upset. I think that you should go to the beginning and read your first post. When I read it I got the same thing out of it as everyone else. I think everyone was just concerned because of what you posted. I don't think anyone means any harm. I think they were just concerned. Don't get upset.

KHG
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Hi LL,

You would like to know what I eat... I wish I could post a healthy, balanced diet but I sure can't. I'm just starting out here and haven't even started taking any meds yet. I came here to get advice from all these experts who are in this weight game with me. Everyone has been very smart and helpful. When I read your post it did sound like you were saying that's all you ate the entire day and we're just saying we hope that isn't true. I may not eat a picture perfect diet, but I do know that's not a good idea. I used to work with a dietician at a hospital and she would have gasped at hearing that.

Truthfully, my biggest problem isn't that I grossly overeat. I'm a new mom to two infants so finding time for myself is very hard. My problem is I don't get enough exercise, and when I do eat, I don't eat a balanced diet with enough fruits and vegetables added. That's definately something I need to change so I'm hoping to find the strength from all these fine people.

Good luck to you and please don't take offense.

Thanks everyone again for all your help and support! You all are the best!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

LL girlfriend....chilllllll.....peeps were just concerned about you. They thought you only ate a carrot and beans all day. Were a support forum here...

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Whewwwwwwwwww

Rena dances up a storm for LL while she drinks her water then bows to the REAL water queen... (y'all get it? LL is the REAL water queen..)

I am sooooooo glad I just misunderstood!! hehehe, I got tickled at your reply post, fussin' on anybody who thought you only ate a carrot and beans lol.

Seems like you've got a very good head on your shoulders

Yay!!!! Keep up that fantastic work!!

Rena

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wonderful accomplishment for LL! I am with everyone here....you must make changes that you can live with forever. If I keep myself from having something that I should have...it would drive me crazy! I cut portions in half, have a bite or two of dessert when I want it...and I can live with that!

LL
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Haters!! your Playa Hater Degrees will be mailed to you all by Baskin and Robins!! Don't Hate congratulate!!! Disregard Mom3 and delyette and Nitra

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    LMAOOO...Homie in da houseeeeee...homie dont play dat. Geesh...what a maroon (Bugs Bunny)
    Anyhow Phensters....good luck with your weight loss and remember to drink drink drink
    WATER that is.....

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi LL. I'm new here and I guess a bit naive, but you were joking then about losing 50 lbs in 2 months? The reason I ask is that I saw a post from you last week that said you have only been on phen since the beginning of the month and that your current weight was 194. And I so wanted it to be true that you could lose weight that fast!!

Photos
    View albums

LOL...Yes LL you are the water queen. I am trying to match you but man that is a lot of freaking water in a day..lol. You go girl!

Im so glad to hear you are doing things right. I thought when I first read that post I was reading things wrong then I saw others understood it the same way and I am so glad we were wrong.

At the rate you are going you will be at your goal in another month! All new clothes for xmas for you!

I bow to the Water Goddess!

This is you!

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    OK I would like to say I am stone cold sober and well rested and I have no idea where this thread is going.
    LMAO

[This message has been edited by Danelady (edited August 29, 2001).]

LL
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Nitra,
    I'd love to have her body!! <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by Nitra:
    LOL...Yes LL you are the water queen. I am trying to match you but man that is a lot of freaking water in a day..lol. You go girl!

Im so glad to hear you are doing things right. I thought when I first read that post I was reading things wrong then I saw others understood it the same way and I am so glad we were wrong.

At the rate you are going you will be at your goal in another month! All new clothes for xmas for you!

I bow to the Water Goddess!

This is you!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LL
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

to: iwillbethin,
    We have a little investergator on the Forum <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by iwillbethin:
    Hi LL. I'm new here and I guess a bit naive, but you were joking then about losing 50 lbs in 2 months? The reason I ask is that I saw a post from you last week that said you have only been on phen since the beginning of the month and that your current weight was 194. And I so wanted it to be true that you could lose weight that fast!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    This thread has me incredibly confused, what the heck is going on?? LoL --- someone? help? anyone? help?
    you lost 50 lbs in 2 months by eating more than beans and carrots??

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Is it even physiologically possible to lose 50 lbs in 2 months?

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

It is very possible to lose that much, but the only way I ever did it was to basically stop eating all together for two months...the occassional nibble to just survive, but it is the most unhealthy thing of all....and don't worry that was years and years ago and I know better now

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Lmao, I had a slight headache when I started reading this thread, now it's splitting! Pass me the Advil please.

lose

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I posted on this......and I am still confused. I am beginning to wonder about LL

Photos
    View albums
    I guess if I checked out the forum more than once in a blue moon maybe I would be able to understand some of this? At any rate reading this thread did cause me to laugh out loud, and for that I thank you all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast