my mate and i both take this meand it
    makes us horny as hell

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wink

More power to ya! can't say it does that for me but then I've been married eleven years...

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

i used to be on phen/fen and it did the same to me!!! but i just figured that it was the losing weight part that did it for me! whenever i start to lose weight, i feel so much better about my looks that i just want sex whenever and wherever i can get it!!! hahahaha

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    I agree. I used to take the Phen/fen and i was always in the mood. Get this my doctor told me that the fenflouramine is actully an anti-deppresant so you probably were feeling really good from the fenfouramine. I take Prozac now and it is like a small miracle. I was starting to think that something was really wrong why did I never want to have sex. Now since on the Prozac I have my drive back and even had a 4 timer back to back the other night. But I do agree that the other side to this is that you probably are feeling better about yourself because you are beating the weight and that makes you feel really good and we all know you have to feel good in the mind to feel good somewhere else.