Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

rOBIN THIS IS A GOOD ? FOR YOU. hAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE Mexico Prescription Web page?
    It says low low prices on prescription drugs, no prescription nesassary. The only catch is they don't have a price sheet like the others do, you have to order it on line for 15.00, & they send it to you. I just wonder if the phentermine is alot cheaper through them. what do you think?

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Kathy,
    I've seen these web pages. I'll spend $249.00 for phentermine but I can't bring myself to pay $15.00 for a Mexican Pharmacy list (ha ha). Some one posted a message about getting some from Mexico. I can't remember who. Phentermine is called something else down there. I can't remember the name. I just got up and I only have 1/2 cup of coffee in me. I'm so slow in the morning. The stuff from Mexico is phentermine. It's not regulated by our FDA. It can be a little different. It's worth a try. Anything is better than paying $349.00 for 90 phentermine tablets. You be the first to try it. Hurry so we all can know how it is.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Ok, I had another cup of coffee. I'm feeling a little better now. I need to add to the above reply. Mexico does have phentermine from our manufacturers. This is the same stuff that we get in the US. They also have their own phentermine. I still can't remember the name. It might come to me after 6 or 7 more cups of coffee.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Kathy,
    I know that I am not Robin(duhh!!) LOL, but I would like to add my comment. When I lived down in San Diego, my friend and I would go to Mexico (TJ) and see a doc. there pay him $15.00 and he would give us a ** for phentermine and fastin I am not sure if they are one in the same, but If I rember correctly they were about 20.00 dollars each for a 30 day supply, they did work for us I got the same effect, but I now live in Florida, I will call my friend up to find out the price for you if you would like. And I think that it would be worth it to get the list, let me know where to look so that I can do the same. I know lots of people who use to go to Mexico just to buy pers.drugs (for the most part you do not need an ** to buy meds. there)

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier? My husband owns a construction type company. Most(all)of our workers our from Mexico. A lot of these guys go home on the weekends. I have to go to the office tomorrow and run payroll. I will ask Lupe or Antonio to check into this. I'm sure a bonus on their paycheck would be a good incentive. You don't need an ** to get phentermine in Mexico. It is against the law to bring it into the US. It don't think this would bother Lupe or Antonio. They find someway to get across the border. Doesn't matter to me. As long as they have an SS card that's all the law says I need to hire them. I am awake now but still drinking coffee.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

bpayton,
    Call your friend and find out what city. I will send Lupe or Antonio there. E-mail me when you find out.

Photos
    View albums

Smile

I have a friend who just came back from a cruise and she got her prescriptions (Xenical as well) refilled in Mexico very cheap and was allowed to bring them back to Texas. But she had to have the original bottle showing it was a legitimate prescription. However, that's the legal way if you already have a prescription. Otherwise, run quickly and carry a big stick!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Carolyn,
    I could pick you up and we could go on a road trip. We could make a weekend out of it. Will a cellular phone work from a Mexican jail cell?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I recently picked up a prescription from Mexico. Actually went down to Nogales to pick it up. My recommendation is don't go on Sunday it is difficult to find a doctor to write you a prescription to get it back across the border into the US and that is all you need is a mexican or american ** to get the stuff.
    The Mexican name for it is Reduccing which is the same as Phentermine. They are in the BLue capsules (mine are the 15 mg) There are 20 in a package and I spent $20 per pkg.(this included the **)(Although we did give the guy a tip!)
    I looked it up online and it stated it was the same variety of the American prescription. Hope this helps!! Just make sure you have the script or they will take it from you when you try to come back across!!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Thanks Mopatishu,
    Just what I like, a whole bunch of information and you gave it fast. You said you went to Nogales. Are you from Tucson? It's only about 60 miles from there. I lived there for over 10 years.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question

I have more phentermine in Mexico questions.

1. Do you get a prescription from a US doctor or a Mexican doctor?

2. If you get an ** from a Mexican doctor, how do you know which one to go to?

3. Do you get the phentermine from any Mexican pharmacy? Are there just certain ones?

4. Do you only get a certain amount of phentermine pills at a time? Would a Mexican doctor write you a couple of scripts? It would be worth the drive if you could pick up a bunch. I wouldn't want to go to Mexico every other week for 20 or so pills.

5. Do you speak spanish or did you take someone with you that did?

6. Do they search your car at the border? I remember this being a random thing. "Do you have any fruits or plants?"

7. Didn't all of this make you nervous? Weren't you a little afraid?

Sorry about all the questions. This is just so interesting.

Photos
    View albums

Talking

Robin: I bet those phones work! Let's go! I've never been in a mexican jail before. Of course, we might have to give up the phone so we can get out! If you'll hang on a while, I'll get answers to your questions from the girl who just returned from there. I'm sure there's somebody out there who's been there, done that who can enlighten you!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Carolyn,
    I bet we would lose some weight in jail. Maybe they could put us to work in the field or something. This is starting to sound like a really good idea. What do we got to lose? lol

P.S. Do you speak spanish?

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

What?????? What do you mean by bottles? I just bring all my empty bottles with me and a mexican pharmacist will fill them up? It say's "No Refills Remaining" on the bottle. I need more details, please.

Photos
    View albums

1.if you go over there w/o having a prescription and see any doctor, she's not sure if you'll have a problem at customs.
    2.she already had prescription bottles.
    3.from a "reputable" pharmacy (travel agencies will have info on pharmacies to go to in different cities)
    4.here's the catcher...you can get phentermine over there but if you tried to bring it back over that could be considered drug trafficing and they could take them back (or a free trip to jail). the best thing is to save bottles (or get your friend's phentermine, etc. bottles) and have them all refilled over there. you can't just get a bag of pills and walk across the border.
    5.no need to know spanish. just hand the pharmacist the bottles and he knew what to do!
    6.you will be stopped at customs. you just take the risk in the event there is a random search. if the bottles are yours (from US)then you don't pay a duty tax (they will assume they were yours all along); otherwise, you pay a duty tax or I guess depending upon the drug, they might take them back. I guess that's the risk you take!
    7.not nervous at all; of course, she was legit

In essence, if a doctor says it's okay, then you should be okay in either case; you just have to pay a duty tax on your way back if you do your business over there, but not sure if they can take them away (for drugs like phentermine).

I think I got all your questions answered! I personally don't like the idea of seeing a doctor in mexico(no offense to hispanics)and getting Lord knows what and hoping I get back home with what I went over there to get! But hopefully there's somebody out there who knows first hand!

Photos
    View albums

Doesn't matter about "No refills". How would they know where you got them filled? And the pharmacist doesn't care...as long as what's listed on the bottle is what is in the bottle. And she said if you use a credit card, it's cheaper; you will probably pay more with cash.

The only spanish I know is food! I can read a mexican menu faster than you can blink...but I sure as heck couldn't carry on a conversation. You would think me living in Texas all my life I'd be able to speak spanish. If we needed to get drugs from Germany, we'd be in good shape!

[This message has been edited by Carolyn (edited April 18, 2000).]

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Ok, let's go over this one more time. Am I a pain in the *** or what? This is how I learn. You got to beat it into my head.

I just walk into a mexican pharmacy and hand them an empty prescription bottle of phentermine. My bottle say's "Phentermine 37.5 MG TAB. 90 TAB." I pay by credit card so I get a good deal. I leave the pharmacy with 90, 37.5 mg tablets. I get to the border. They see my bottle of pills. It has my name on it. The border guy say's "have a nice day" (in spanish). I am back in Texas.

Photos
    View albums

So as I'm told! That's pretty much it! Fill up all the bottles of whatever you have! Might be smart (my opinion) to know the price of your medicine to assure you're getting a better deal over there. And the pharmacist just filled up the bottles and didn't make an issue of the number. Heck...I wonder how many little phentermine tablets you can get in a bottle if you filled it all the way up? Find a big bottle and tape the (legal) prescription to it!

This friend of mine had saved her son's asthma inhalers and had all them refilled. She said at this pharmacy she saw stacks and stacks of Xenical! I wonder if that's considered a "drug". If not, it shouldn't be a problem bringing that back over w/o a prescription...but PLEASE don't quote me. I'm just thinking (I know...scary).

[This message has been edited by Carolyn (edited April 18, 2000).]

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

I'm sure it's better than $349.00. 90 pills will fit in a small bottle. I'll wait in the car, you take your bottle and go inside.

Photos
    View albums

Talking

...cover me with the cell phone!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Maybe we should call first and see if they're having a shortage. I would be upset if we got down there and they were all out. We need to bring someone with us that speaks spanish. We could just get a book from amazon.com. You want me to ask Lupe or Antonio to come along? Maybe some others from the forum want to go?

jen
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'm a little confused. why is that everyone is having a hard time finding phen and having to go to mexico? I went to refill my perscription today alittle afraid i may not get it but the pharmacy said they had plenty in and didnt hear of a shortage. mMine are 37.5 mg. (they were 15 the previous perscr.) Now the pharm did say they werent selling the 15s or 30 anymore. Also this may be a stupid question. I was taking the 15 mg and my doc upped my persc. to 30. the pharm. said they dont have those anymnore so they called the doc and put me on 37.5. is this going to be way stronger? I know it's over double what im used to. I went ahead and split one in half and figured i'd see how i reacted to them gradually. they are also a different pill. the 15s were half blue and half yellow. these say generic for adipex and they are white. they also say purepa on them. the other ones said eonlb on them. are they all the same?

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Jen,
    If your pharmacist hasn't heard about a shortage, why doesn't he have 15 mg and 30 mg anymore? Maybe they're not selling them because they can't get them. It also depends on where you live. I think a smaller town would have more than a big city right now. It's getting real hard to find phentermine in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My doctor will not waste his time calling 50 different pharmacies, looking for phentermine. If his patient doesn't know of a particular pharmacy that has some, they are S.O.L. He'll write a script for something else. I don't have to go to Mexico. There are still pharmacies here that have some phentermine. The only problem is, I see my doctor monthly. Who knows if the pharmacies will still have some then. In another month the on-line pharmacy price will have went up also. I think I have enough phentermine to last me for awhile. If the on-line pharmacies run out and I can't find any here, I will then think about going to Mexico.

Did you ask your doctor to up your prescription? Was the 15 mg pill still working for you? Don't take more than what you need. It was wise of you to split your pill. Once you take a higher strength, less won't work anymore.

Your pills are still phentermine. Just a different manufacturer.

jen
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Robin, No I didn't ask my doctor to up my strength she just did it on her own. The whole situation is alittle weird. I was taking xenical and decided it was not what i was looking for so i stopped taking it. a month or so later disgusted because i could not take any more weight off and had infact gained back the few i had lost with xen. I called to make an appointment with my doc. Well they told me she was booked up for the next 2 or 4 weeks ( i dont remeber) so i asked the nurse is there anything the doc. could perscribe me in the mean time because i was frustrated with my weight. The doc. is very familiar with me so she phoned in my first perscription of 15mg phen. I finally made an appointment and will see the doc on april 26th. But I will run out of phen before then so i called again and asked if they could just refill again without seeing me until next week. They made me come in and weigh in and then gave me a new persciption for the 37.5 mg. So to make this already long story short, i have not even seen my doctor yet since I have started the phen. I would not have even thought of cutting the pill in half except that it has been mentioned on this sight several times. Hey I look at it this way. the 15 seems to work fine so far and if there really is a shortage of the pills now i will have twice as much since I am splitting them in half.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Jen,
    YOU GO GIRL!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Is it legit to ask for puchase site information? Are they all asking the same price? I ordered a one month supply and like how it worked for me (some weighloss with minimal side effects). I'd like to find the most reasonably priced souce!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Jessie,
    Most on-line pharmacies are charging the same price for phentermine.

30 (30mg cap.) $129.00
    90 (30mg cap.) $249.00

30 (37.5mg tab.) $149.00
    90 (37.5mg tab.) $349.00

One of the pharmacies has this price:

30 (30mg. cap.) $119.00
    90 (30mg. cap.) $239.00

They're selling Adipex-P (name brand)
    90 (37.5mg. tab.) $299.99

Just E-mail me if you want this web site.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Lightbulb

Ok Robyn I didn't write down all of your questions but I will try to wrap up my whole experience in Mex and hopefully that will give you my experience.
    Basically I have gone down previously and yes purchased Xenical without a prescription. In Nogales it is not needed to get an ** for Xen. Didn't like the side effects of it so decided to go back and try the Phen. Walked around looking for Pharmacies that carried Phen, they are all pretty much at the same price point, competitive. Once inside if they carried it i asked the pharmacist if they knew of a Doctor that could write me a script. (they generally have someone there to do this to help their revenue stream) I went on a Sunday and there weren't many doctors available but i found a pharmacy that the guy working had a bro that was a doctor. Mind you i don't speak spanish (although if they don't talk too fast i can understand a bit) and the guy asked me how much i wanted which was 240 pills of the 15 mg and then he disappeared. (i had not given him my money at this point) he came back with a signed Mexican prescription made out to me and all of the phentermine and so i then asked if i was going to have any problems AT ALL at the border and he said no way. You can have a Mexican or American script to bring it across. I was a bit nervous because I didn't know what to expect on my first try but it was very simple. Most of the pharmacists in Nogales spoke decent English so communicating wasn't that difficult. The border was simple they asked what i was carrying across i told him and showed him the ** and he let me on my way. I paid $20 for 40 pills. hope this helps if i didn't cover everything let me know. I live in Scottsdale so the drive wasn't all that bad. I am not sure how it is south of the border elsewhere but in Nogales it was a cinch!! GOOD LUCK

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

Carolyn and Robin- You two add a new meaning to the phrase "run for the border" You go "thelma and louise" Just don't drink the water!!!

Photos
    View albums

Robin: Let's see...approx. 520 miles from your AOD (area of departure) to the border and approx. 350 from mine. Hey, they have busses that run to Louisiana casinos! Maybe there's one that runs to the border!!!! A Phen run! I guess that doesn't sound too nice considering our destination.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Carolyn,
    Texas is so fricken huge! You can spend days driving through this state. It would be best if we met in San Antonio. Won't it take you the same amount of time to get there as it will me? We could start out by drinking some margaritas at one of those cute restaurants along the River Walk. What City in Mexico do you want to try? I hear that Matamoros is the "cleanest". This city is at the bottom of the map. Wasn't this the place where all those dead bodies turned up? Someone sugessted Del Rio. Isn't this on our side of the border? Hubby is not happy about my ideas. He gave me that CRAZY WOMAN look. He was all curious as to why I was talking to Antonio yesterday. This was fun! I kept shoving my phentermine bottle in Antonio's face and saying, "You see this.....Can you get me some.....You check for me......Don't tell boss." Antonio just smiled at me and shook his head. Do you think that was a YES?

E30

Smile

Mopatishu, I live here in Tempe.... if you ever go back to Nogales for phentermine let me know I'll ride down with you.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Mopatishu & E30,
    When you guys go, stop by my parents' house in Tucson first. Make my mom go with you. I guess I could go visit them, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Carolyn,
    Remember when I told you that Xenical didn't work for me? I ate a Cadbury Cream Egg last night. I found my Xenical bottle and decided to give it another try. How much fat is in a Cadbury egg? I thought the kids would be late for school this morning.

Photos
    View albums

I didn't think a Cadberry (sp?) had too much fat, but maybe it does! I had two bites...count them...2 bites of bbq brisket last week and...well, you know.

I haven't been to Mexico since I was 20 and Matamoros is the furthest I've ever been. I wouldn't be too comfortable in any town in Mexico. I definately look like a tourist! If I got to drinking margaritas next to the River Walk, I wouldn't care WHAT price Phentermine was being sold for!

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Red face

haha...just reading the posts about Xenical side-effects are bringing back odd memories. Only someone who has taken them before can fully relate. That was definitely one of the strangest experiences I've encountered; I never knew such things could come out of the human body (ewwwww!!). Needless to say, I didn't stay on them long...I'm starting phentermine in the morning, so I'll keep ya'll posted

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast