Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Hello everyone,

I went back & looked up the Mexican pharmacy, It is called Mexican & Asia Pharmacies Direct. The add says, save 50%-80%
    To access info E-mail Ohara,@medicinepantry.com. It is definitely worth a shot. I'm like you Robin, I will spend the 250.00 for the pills, but i'm leary of spending 15.00 on a list.LOL
    You guys have great ideas though, because I am sure we could save a whole lot of money on this stuff.If you need to go to this page to see it, go to ( Ask Jeeves )And just ask him to find you a place you can buy phentermine through Mexico. He will bring up the page for you. Got to go. I will check in with you all later. Have a good day!
    Kathy

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I was just in mexico. And guess what! I went into 3 drug stores and no one would sell me phen. They said you need a perscription. Isn't that untrue? Anyway I didn't get the drug and finally gave up.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wink

Hello,

I just thought I would reply to the last message about not being able to buy phen in Mexico. I just go back from Cozumel on 4-23-00 and was able to buy phen at the drugstore WITHOUT a prescription, the only thing is that they only sold 15mg, 10mg and 4mg. I figure I will take 2 of the 15mg. They are small blue capsules whereas the 30mg phen I ordered off the internet from alants.com are red and gray capsules. Just thought I would let everyone know that there are pharmacys in Mexico at least in Cozumel that do sell the phen without a prescription.