Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I also live close to the border and couldn't find anything like phen at a legit pharmacy (a backstreet sort of place offered me stuff from a box that looked like it had been printed on home computer.) Please, people who've had good experiences - what's phen called in Spanish? (What does it say on the box - I speak Spanish and had no luck asking for "fentermina," which is the generic name in Spanish. Who makes it? (who makes it in the US for that matter. Usually Mexican drugs are manufactured by the Mexican subsidiary of an international drug co.)
    Was it okay?

I know there are lots of border types out there who have this info at the tips of their fingers. Thanks.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Cool

Hi,

you are correct in that the name for phentermine in Spanish is fentermina. I bought 2 boxes (my friends bought a total of 12 boxes @$ 32/box) in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. As soon as you cross the border people start handing you flyers. I only remember that the doctor's office was on the street right next to the border exit station. Good luck.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

phentermine is sold in mexico as an FIA REDUCING DRUG.............

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

phentermine is sold in mexico as an FIA REDUCING DRUG.............

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

THE PHENTERMINE I BOUGHT WAS 12 MILLIGRAMS AND THEY ARE BLUE CAPSULES..........CANT REMEMBER PRICE..............Carla,how many milligrams are the pills you bought........how many in a pack

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Choco-
    Have you had a lot of luck with your blue capsules? have you taken american phen? just curious because i have the same mexican pills and my experiences haven't been as monumental as most of the postings from other users.
    thanks,
    Amy

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question

thanks for the info
    Last edited by DiHin; January 7th, 2008 at 05:17 PM.

Photos
    View albums

I have to tell you, I got some kick *** phen from Cozumel last year and it WAS FOR SURE the real thing, right there at the local pharmacy, no script, no wait, and $10.00 for 20 dark blue pills, $15.00 for the light blue 15 mg pills. 20 in each box. I am leaving for Cozumel in February, can you say hello phen!! They worked just fine if you ask me!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

The phen I got from Mexico is in a small blue capsule, foil packed individually, 10 to a sheet. Brand name is Diminex, shows it as being 30 mg capsule, also says "Fentermina". Seems to work okay. Don't know what it cost, but don't think it was very much 'cause I didn't have to reimburse for it.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

blue pills work fine......if you are use to adipex 37.5 and yoou take three 12 mgs three pills puts you under the dosage...........i think..........in laredo pharmacies line the street............most of them yoou just walk in.......and you say..........phentermine..........the pharmacist writes you a perscription and you pay........it is safe to declare it and show your perscription on the way out........tour guide takes us to pharmacy she is familiar with in the back room.......you feel a little strange........naughty i guess.....dont you think mexico is having the generic shortage too???