Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Talking started lipoden and b-12 shots monday

Hi peeps!
    so, I am a 25 yo mom of two boys ages 2 and 3 i was 106lbs before i got pregnant got up to 190 in the pregnancies. I have not been able to get below 155, my weight bobs between 160 and 155 never higher, never lower been the same for 2 years I am 5'1 so this weight classes me as obese. I had to do something nothing I have tried has taken me below 155 NOTHING!

so on Monday I went to our local weight loss clinic, you see a doctor have blood work done to make sure your ok etc, they gave me a shot of lipoden and a b-12 shot they recommend these shots between every 7 to 14 days you decide, he gave me a prescription for phen which i picked up later in the day, when they done my weight Monday i was 160. Tuesday i started to phen it is now only Friday so this is the 5th day after the shots and 4th day on phen, i weighed myself today, i was going to wait another week till i go get the shot again but i couldnt resist.................today i weigh 152.! 8lbs in 5 days. I am in total shock! i really couldnt believe it and i havent even done any exercise this week either as i been on the computer most of the time talking with my husband in Iraq!

so tonight i done my first bit of exercise, because im thinking if this is what i have lost without exercise how will it be with exercise?? I am so excited! ive been nothing but hurt and dissapointed in myself with all the things i have tried because it always failed and i felt like a failure...well not today! today i feel great and really feel like i can do this now! im going to get my next shots probably Wednesday and be weighed then. I will keep you updated on it if you are interested, thanks guys this website is great!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up

Great job! Yeah, it's amazing how quickly you can lose weight with Phen. Keep up the good work and congrats!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

thank you! I am soooo excited that there is something finally working though i checked weight again today and gained a pound! oh well what ever weight the doctor gives me when I go s the weight I'm going to log.I dont understand why I had never heard of this phen before if it works so good. I only heard about it through a fried of mine who s also doing it otherwise i had no clue at all.
    Last edited by Della; October 10th, 2009 at 10:29 PM.

Photos
    View albums

Smile

Hi!! I got the shot for the first time last Thursday. I'm older, plus I have thyroid issues, so usually I lose really slowly. But-- from Thursday until today, I have lost 4 pounds. I'm really impressed. I have heard from many people who have had the shot so I'm going to be interested in how well they work and seeing if they really make a difference. Keep me posted on how your's work and I'll do the same. Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Keep up the great work!!! (tell hubby thanks for what he is doing)

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

Thats great that you have lost that much already!!! well done! Yes please keep me updated with your progress I am going to go wednesday and see what my weight is. I decided to put the scales away and not weigh myself until that day. Thank you for the message for my hubby i will let him know.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Della View Post
    Thats great that you have lost that much already!!! well done! Yes please keep me updated with your progress I am going to go wednesday and see what my weight is. I decided to put the scales away and not weigh myself until that day. Thank you for the message for my hubby i will let him know.
    I'm excited about trying the shots. I can't wait to hear your progress. Good luck!!!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

So I went to the weight loss clinic today and they said i had lost 6 pounds! I'm happy with that. I also decided to talk to the physician today also, because the phen I am taking at the moment is'nt giving me any energy like they say it is ment to, I told him as soon as I wake up I dont want to do anything, I feel drowsy, I feel very tired, but if I lay down to go sleep I can't sleep. He said he is going to change the one that I am on because he has had quite a few people tell him this about the same one it a blue and white capsule, so hes making note of everyone who is having these symptoms on it, he showed me the prescription he faxed to walgreens which said the yellow ones, but they still gave me the blue, he noticed that it only seemed to be walgreens gving this one out also so recommended i get my prescription somewhere else he actually said kmart pharmacy was the cheapest with only being $17. he found it out the other day, where as wal-mart is $39 and walgreens around $25. So I am going to go back tomorrow to take him my remaining pills so he can dispose of them and count whats left and the will gve me a new prescription to take the yellow tablets. I hope these give me energy because i'm fed up of this feeling of just wanting to sleep.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

i started taking the phend with caffeine pills and the energy is so amazing. i feel like a took a bunch of speed and good speed too. it kills my appetite and i am down to two meals a day. now one thing i cant do is not drink water. i drink a lot of water and it discourages me cause my weight goes up witht the water i drinik. but i cant stay dehydrated and lose weight. now thati know that phend is for real cause it never hit me like this until today. i have all this energy. i want to go back to college. i do double cardio workouts. Cardio is the only way the weight is gonna fall off you. it will melt right off you if you do cardio. and by cardio i mean running. When you're fat like us, running makes you lose more weeight because you have to lug around that weight. which makes you burn more calories. i also take b12 shots and they are simply amazing. it increases my endurance so muich when i do cardio. i also lift weights everyday which i think makes my weight higher but its work it cause i am building muscle while burning fat. i recommend the phend with caffeine and you'll see a boost of energy.