Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default Any phendimetrazine people out there?

This thread is such a dud...probably because we're so on the bottom of the page...not fun....

I'm just wondering who is on phend and how many pills you take a day.....I've heard of people taking crazy amounts of phend. as prescribed by their doctor.

when i get my refill I am going to take two a day, I heard that they last four hours (35mg) but I feel that they last longer than that.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I was on phen-d for a couple of months. I haven't been back since June, I think, but I have been able to keep most of the weight off. It just got to be too expensive. I had to pay $60 week to be weighed in and get the pills. I was supposed to take 6 a day, but I only took 2-3. I felt they lasted long enough to keep me steady on my diet. Of course, they made me thirsty, so I craved water 24/7. I had gotten down to 128, but I'm back up to 130 because of eating crap. I'm ok with that. I would like to go back just to kickstart my metabolism again. Maybe after the new year, I can go a couple of times so I can lose that last 10 pounds.
    HW: 168 01/01/07
    BW: 163 02/28/07
    GW: 120
    CW: 157 03/07/07
    CW: 154 03/14/07
    CW: 154 03/21/07 (
    CW: 152.4 03/27/07
    CW: 150.8 04/03/07
    CW: 146.4 04/17/07
    CW: 143.6 04/24/07
    CW: 141.2 05/01/07
    CW: 138 05/08/07
    CW: 136 06/09/07
    CW: 130 12/19/07

Photos
    View albums

HI LADIES--

I WAS PRESCRIBED PHEN-D IN OCTOBER-- I WAS TOLD TO TAKE 1 DAILY (37.5) 1 HOUR AFTER BREAKFAST. I DID NOT TAKE PHEN AT ALL LAST MONTH BUT I SCHEDULED AN APPT FOR TOMORROW. I WOULD SAY THAT MAYBE IT HAS TO DO WITH HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU WANT TO LOSE BUT I HAVE NEARLY 100LBS TO LOSE SO THAT CANNOT BE THE CASE. THE DR. DID SAY THAT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TO LET HIM KNOW IF I FEEL I NEED AN INCREASE IN DOSAGE---

LADYBUG0872---- IS 0872 THE YEAR YOU WERE BORN??? IF SO MY B-DAY IS

8/8/72
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

I tried both phend and phentermine and liked phend so much better. Just found out today though that my doctor can no longer mail refills and I have to drive to his office and it is pretty far Now I'm not sure where to get my phend from..I need to lose ten more lbs and i'll be done....

I was taking one a day although I probably should have taken two.....Some people take alot more. I didn't want to get too dependent on them. I just wish I had some now to get me through the holidays.....
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

Photos
    View albums

Hi Ladies!

I went back to the Dr. today to get more Phen-D. I was told to take 2x daily since once a day was leaving me famished by midday.

Ladybug how much did you lose with the Phen-D?

I will be officially starting over tomorrow!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

yeah i remember one not being enough either....phend doesn't last as long as phentermine, someone told me four hours....I remember being really hungry and wanting to eat alot after dinner......

Photos
    View albums

I just started a program at a diet clinic.The Dr. has me on phend 37mg I take 2 three times a day.I started the program on tue.12/18 and so far have lost 8lbs I am sure most of that is water from the b12 shot,but the problem I am having around 8 or 9 oclock at night I am Starving. Has anyone else felt that way?And does it get better..I will not eat at that time and in the morning when I weigh myself I am Happy I did't.. But what I am scared of when the weightloss starts slowing down I might not have enough willpower.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Well.... I am back. I kinda took from right before Christmas until today off! I did not gain any weight, but did not take the phen-d and did not lose!

I was taking one a day and decided that I need to get a good kick start, so I am taking one in the morning and one around 1:30. I have heard that they last four hours, but I think that they last longer than that! My biggest problem is that usually after dinner is when I need the most control and it has worn off! I am hoping that I can start using some will power and plan a healthy snack for in the evening, like an apple or something. We'll see how it goes!
    SW - 223 (12/6/7)
    CW - 218.5 (12/14/07)

Photos
    View albums

well that was my problem when i was on phen-D...i very rarely took more than one a day bc I felt like they lasted longer than that..but after dinner i was ready to eat a cow.....I know folks that take three a day, one before each meal...if I did that I would never get to sleep and probably have heart palpitations. I felt that stuff was strong..i was on the generic called Malfiat.

Photos
    View albums

I agree, I can't even imagine taking 3 per day. I do get really hungry after dinner also. My doctor suggested not taking my pill until 2PM and not first thing in the morning. He said if that does not work he will prescribe me the 30 MG twice a day. This is suppose to be the time release dose. This is suppose to stay in your system longer.
    LBS_Be_Gone
    SW : 212 October 1, 2007
    CW: 197 November 30, 2007, started apple detox
    CW: 194 December 1,2007, day 2 on apple detox
    CW: 191 December 2,2007, day 3 on apple detox
    CW: 190 December 3, 2007 finish detox (lost 7lb total)
    CW: 193 December 10, 2007 sick this week, no work-out
    CW: 195 The holidays(ate like a pig)
    CW: 188 First weigh-in for the new year (21 day Daniel Fast)

GW: 150 by my anniversary May 5, 2008

Photos
    View albums

Well i am on phentermine now, but if I ever go on phend. again I plan on either taking it late in the day or later in the day like your doc suggested Dhenry.....maybe take two, one in the morning, one in the afternoon.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

hi i take phenD and i've been on them for 4 weeks on thursday, i go in every thursday for a weight check, my pills, and a vitamin b12 injection and multivitamins... i lost 8 lbs my first week, 2 my second, then 5 on my third, so i guess phenD is working great for me. i lost 15 lbs in my first 3 weeks which is amazing already down into smaller clothes it's like magic almost, and i guess thursday i'll find out how i did this week!
    and for your question on the dosage, i take 2 pills 35 mg 3 times/day but usually i only take 4... so that i can sleep better at night!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hello I am new to this site and I am thinking of going back on Phen how has everyone's success been while on this. I have gained a lot of weight in the last year and I am now ready to finally get it all off. I am a busy wife and working Mom of two teens and a 4 year old and I am drained at the end of the day and now want to change all of that. My husband and I have committed to getting healthy this year for good. I have taken phen before and had great success and I need to get back on it I am already eating low fat meals and I am slowing easing back to my exercising again. I know with the help of phen it will workt his time.

Photos
    View albums

great! i wish you luck..just so you know this is the phendimetrazine thread which is different than phentermine....

Photos
    View albums

Wink

I'm taking phendimetrazine 35mg also. My doctor told me to take it 3 times a day with 4 hours in between, but not to take the last dose after 5pm. Taking that much was really upsetting my stomach though, so I now just take half a pill at a time and sometimes only 2 halves a day. It seems to be working much better for me now. I don't know why my doc prescribed such a huge dosage... maybe he was like, "DAMN this girl is huge!" But then again, I'm only supposed to eat 500 calories a day, so I guess he just wanted to make double sure that I'm not going to be hungry.
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Photos
    View albums

Graphic Mom...phendimetrazine recommended dosage is up to three 30 mg tablets a day..when I took phendimetrazine the doctor told me that I could take two, and eventually three if I wanted to. I never got past two because it really did a job on my sleeping if I took one later than the afternoon...also since they needed to be taken on an empty stomach I sometimes never got around to taking the second pill. I"m on phentermine now and much happier but I do think the two drugs are very similar. Congrats on losing the 13 lbs!

Photos
    View albums

Default about to start my phenditmetrazine tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by tabbytae View Post
    Well.... I am back. I kinda took from right before Christmas until today off! I did not gain any weight, but did not take the phen-d and did not lose!

I was taking one a day and decided that I need to get a good kick start, so I am taking one in the morning and one around 1:30. I have heard that they last four hours, but I think that they last longer than that! My biggest problem is that usually after dinner is when I need the most control and it has worn off! I am hoping that I can start using some will power and plan a healthy snack for in the evening, like an apple or something. We'll see how it goes!
    Hi I just read your thread and I am going to start tomorrow. I was wondering how much your doage was and how many time a day you have to take yours?
    I amlooking at the pills my doc just gave and it say BONTRIL 105 on it and they are the green and yellow pills... Total newbie and I was curious..
    I have to take on each morning on an empty stomach they are 105MG
    then for the afternoon, its like a booster in the after noon if hungry of the 35MG

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Dosage

Hi guys,
    I love phenD and on a regular basis I take (2) 35mg tablets three times daily, typically at 5am when I get up, then at 11am before lunch and then lastly no later than 4pm (to prepare for the dinner and evening "needs" that I typically satisfy by overeating). With that being said, it has been working perfectly and I too am only consuming 350-650 calories a day. So this is the pattern I am on until I hit goal weight and then they taper you off the medication and bring your calories slowly up to your "breakeven point" where you know THIS IS THE POINT THAT I GAIN. Very important to know. So I love the program and the support my physician gives me. I'm on my way. 25 down and only 40lbs to go, almost midpoint.
    "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love or have babies or be who we are."
    Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002

Photos
    View albums

Default Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz7277 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I love phenD and on a regular basis I take (2) 35mg tablets three times daily, typically at 5am when I get up, then at 11am before lunch and then lastly no later than 4pm (to prepare for the dinner and evening "needs" that I typically satisfy by overeating). With that being said, it has been working perfectly and I too am only consuming 350-650 calories a day. So this is the pattern I am on until I hit goal weight and then they taper you off the medication and bring your calories slowly up to your "breakeven point" where you know THIS IS THE POINT THAT I GAIN. Very important to know. So I love the program and the support my physician gives me. I'm on my way. 25 down and only 40lbs to go, almost midpoint.
    I am also on the Phend. Just started on wednesday. I take 105mg Bontril in the morning, between 8 and 9 am. The in the afternoon I have the option of taking a 35mg PhenD if i get hungry. I havent been on my scale since my first weigh in with my doc on tuesday and I am not going to untill next Wed. Congrats on the weight loss! I am hoping that i get to my goal weight. The healthy weight of 135. I'm 5'4 and a half and i weigh 200lbs! Sooo not healthy!! When did you strat taking the PhenD? does it keep you awake?

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default HI

No, it does not keep me awake, but I'm very careful about the timing of my last dose. For example, last night I worked the midnight shift, so I took my lunchtime dose and not my night dose. I took a nap from 730pm-930pm to prepare for the night and then took my medication at 10pm as I walked into the hospital. So good timing. I actually didn't even take any meds last night at the hospital, no time to eat, too many senile elders to care for. None the less, I'm ready to go to bed (which means I'll miss breakfast AND lunch) and will take my medication when I get up around 11am. So it's all good. You will lose, I was close to the same starting weight, just stick to your program and DO NOT DEVIATE. I would give in more and more and more and ended up slowing my weight loss. So this time is different. I'm just thankful that I didn't gain any weight when I took my hiatus from it all.
    "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love or have babies or be who we are."
    Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002