Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Question

Hi! I'm new to Phentermine. I take the 30mg blue and white, but just recieved some from an online pharmacy....these are "yellow" capsules, with A 258 written on them. Does anyone out there have any of these? On the bottle it says "Amide Phar" as the manufacturer. The place that actually filled the order is "Pharmacy 2 Four Seven" out of Miami. Anyway, when I called Amide, they said this WAS NOT their product! And when I called the actual pharmacy, they just "put me off" and told me that the Pharmacist would call me back.....but he hasn't. Could these be "fake"? The internet site I ordered them from says they're not.....I'm just not sure. Is there anyone out there who is on this yellow generic Phen....or anyone with any advice? Please share! And thanks sooooo much!

[ August 06, 2004, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Girlygirl ]
    MGreen

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi Girly Girl! I am new to phentermine.com too. I wanted to let you know that I usually take the blue/clear 30mg. as well, and recently ordered online. I ordered 30mg. phentermine, and was sent the "yellow" capsules with the same 258-A on them. I have been taking them for 4 days now, and they are working just the same as my blue/clear ones used too. The first 2 days I had a headache at the end of the day, but I think this is just because I wasn't eating as much as I used to, and was avoiding sugar, so my blood sugar dropped a lot which in turn caused the headaches. I felt great the 3rd, and now today, the 4th day. I hope I helped some! Talk to you soon! - Jaime *Smiles*

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

Originally posted by Jaime:
    Hi Girly Girl! I am new to phentermine.com too. I wanted to let you know that I usually take the blue/clear 30mg. as well, and recently ordered online. I ordered 30mg. phentermine, and was sent the "yellow" capsules with the same 258-A on them. I have been taking them for 4 days now, and they are working just the same as my blue/clear ones used too. The first 2 days I had a headache at the end of the day, but I think this is just because I wasn't eating as much as I used to, and was avoiding sugar, so my blood sugar dropped a lot which in turn caused the headaches. I felt great the 3rd, and now today, the 4th day. I hope I helped some! Talk to you soon! - Jaime *Smiles*
    Oh thank you so much! I feel soooo much better knowing this. Thank you for sharing, and good luck with your weight loss! Keep me posted! Girlygirl
    MGreen

Photos
    View albums

I've taken the yellow capsules and honestly I think they worked much better than the blue and white speckled ones. Don't worry you should be fine.
    SW: 220 (started phen 06/01/07)
    CW: 199.5 (09/24/07)

Mini GW by 10/15/07: 190
    Target Goal weight: 140-160 by 12/02/07 (sister's wedding)