Close
    crazy Deb :)
    Photos
    View albums

Arrow

DRAMA QUEEN :Like all message boards, there is always a constant turnover in the number of people that frequent this board. Most people, after having decided they no longer wish to visit the board, make no announcement about their departure. Some individuals have a penchant for making long boisterous departures from the message board that is clearly worthy of an Emmy award - "Goodbye cruel message board" is the classic remark. Because most of them seek to harm the morale of the board, Drama Queens are regarded as a nuisance. What also makes them an even greater pain is their tendency to repeatedly coming back for a series encore performances. "I came back to see if you people changed your ways, but I see things are the same as always - so once again, farewell cruel message board."

Maybe you can remove all the drama from the main forum to its own DRAMA room. That way it is not deleting or locking a topic but getting it out of the main veiw.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

:spider_red: :thinking:

.. a big task ... !!! Thanks for the idea and LOL at your Drama Queen comments
    Jipi

Diamond Phenster RoxanneRoxanne's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Deb :blabla: that would be hilarious!
    Wanna hear me sing?

Ask... Believe... Receive...

My MySpace

Photos
    View albums

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to incorporated a draft feature when posting replies to PMs and all other responses or on the board. Sometimes, I noticed that I have been losting several PMs and general posts just because I don't have enough time to completely address each inquiry in the message in one seating. Thanks in advance, -deekaye2

Photos
    View albums

Hi deekaye02,
    Thanks for your post - unfortunately our Forum settings do not offer this option. But we will look into it!

Tina

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I thnk that would be a great Idea. A seperate room for all the Drama or even just items unrelated to weight loss scince there are so many. THat way people who want to get on quick and look for weight loss support and info can find them easy, and the other topics can still be frequented. Just for the record, I have no problem with the other topics. Didn't want to cause any "drama"!LOL
    S D
    SW: 188(july 12)
    CW: 168(Sept 12)
    GW: 140(nov 12??)