Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default i FOUND A DOC IN EVERETT,WA

I'M SO EXCITED I FOUND A DOC IN MY AREA, I ALL READY HAD MY APPT AND HAVE MY PILLS, NOW I HAVE TO START WORKING HARD AND EATING RIGHT

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Default Everett

Can u give me the info on the Dr. you found in Everett. I am in this area also. THANK YOU

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Could you please also send me the info? I would greatly appreciate it.

Photos
    View albums

Default New WEIGHT LOSS CENTER in REDMOND,WASHINGTON

IF YOU are not losing therw is a New Center opening next week in Redmond in wqith Dr.Partington called GO FIGURE MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS they specialize in rapid weightloss for the overweight to morbidly obese.They use ** aqppetite suppressants and B12 injections They have a track records of success founded in Florida there are almost 30 in their family of clinics throughout the US Paula told me call her she will give you 50.00 off your initial visit if you say you saw this on Phentermine.com 425=999=7070
    Wildheart on my way

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Do you still go to this doctor in everett? I just moved to Everett off of 186th.

UW physicians referred me to weight watchers.. i have to take blood pressure medication or my weight skyrockets.

I took phen in 2006 with a friend for kicks (since nothing else worked for me) and i went down to 200 lbs but i looked like i was about 150!

But then a close friend passed from breast cancer..and depression hit, lost my job. ANYYWAY i want my good weight back im now up to 300 lbs!
    HW: 325lbs
    CW: 322lbs
    SW: 271lbs
    GW: 165lbs

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Looking for a doctor in the Everett WA area too

If you found one that will actually perscribe phentermine could you please pass along the name? I can't find anyone willing to perscribe it and it is very discouraging since I got great results from it.
    Thanks so much
    Michele

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by summersweetie View Post
    I'M SO EXCITED I FOUND A DOC IN MY AREA, I ALL READY HAD MY APPT AND HAVE MY PILLS, NOW I HAVE TO START WORKING HARD AND EATING RIGHT
    Ugh!!!
    I am in need of a doc in the Evt area too!! Y isnt anyone responding with info???

Frustrated and Flabby!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

dcharm-it seems like it's hard to find a dr in WA who prescribes this! I've looked for weight loss centers and all I find are the hcg centers and places like weight watchers. I don't want to have to pay for appointments to see random doctors only to get turned down. I feel your frustration! Certainly there's got to be someone out there who knows a phen friendly dr in the entire state of Washtington!?

Kari

Photos
    View albums

don't know if you've already found a doc or not but some Everett Clinic docs will prescribe Phentermine for up to 6 months. that's where I go, and a few friends too.

10/04/2010 - 229lbs - Started Phen. size 18 :eatnphen1:
    10/24/2010 - 215lbs
    11/01/2010 - 213lbs
    12/05/2010 - 203.8
    12/19/2010 - 196
    01/22/2011 - 188
    03/11/2011 - 178
    05/05/2011 - 166 and a size 8

My Weight Chart:
    >

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLeesha View Post
    don't know if you've already found a doc or not but some Everett Clinic docs will prescribe Phentermine for up to 6 months. that's where I go, and a few friends too.
    I been to the Everett Clinic in Mill Creek, and I had scheduled an appointment with a new Doc in town (Yew? Ying? forgot) but I missed it.

Can you let me know the name of your doctor and if not,, at least which clinic he is at and what type of doc he is? LIke an Internist? I am so happy to hear you got someone to help you. Any key words u need to mention? I don't want them to send me home and refer me to Weight watchers again

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

FYI I am now up to 320 lbs and bp has not helped this budge and exercise is working visually but the heaviness really prohibiting

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Zee Zee View Post
    I been to the Everett Clinic in Mill Creek, and I had scheduled an appointment with a new Doc in town (Yew? Ying? forgot) but I missed it.

Can you let me know the name of your doctor and if not,, at least which clinic he is at and what type of doc he is? LIke an Internist? I am so happy to hear you got someone to help you. Any key words u need to mention? I don't want them to send me home and refer me to Weight watchers again

family medicine at the Lake Stevens Everett Clinic. I went there for another reason and then asked if he had any ideas to help me with weight loss and he offered phen. so far so good. although he did say that he doesn't often prescribe it for many people. not sure why since it was fairly easy for me to get it. I think some doctors wont give it if you specifically ask for it, they may think you are abusing it. one friend of mine can't get any doc to prescribe it and I think it's because she asks for it by name rather asking for assistance to lose the extra weight and she's over 300 lbs. Good luck

10/04/2010 - 229lbs - Started Phen. size 18 :eatnphen1:
    10/24/2010 - 215lbs
    11/01/2010 - 213lbs
    12/05/2010 - 203.8
    12/19/2010 - 196
    01/22/2011 - 188
    03/11/2011 - 178
    05/05/2011 - 166 and a size 8

My Weight Chart:
    >

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

family medicine at the Lake Stevens Everett Clinic. I went there for another reason and then asked if he had any ideas to help me with weight loss and he offered phen. so far so good. although he did say that he doesn't often prescribe it for many people. not sure why since it was fairly easy for me to get it. I think some doctors wont give it if you specifically ask for it, they may think you are abusing it. one friend of mine can't get any doc to prescribe it and I think it's because she asks for it by name rather asking for assistance to lose the extra weight and she's over 300 lbs. Good luck
    Wow I am pretty surprised he didn't recommend weight watchers. There is a family doctor I plan on seeing and I will approach it like you did and not ask for it straight out. Heck when it was first prescibed to me in 2006 I only needed mine for 3 months, but I see how it can be easily abused it did somehow lighten my mood during the 2nd month

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

HI, I happen to live in Monroe, I have not been able to find a Dr. to prescribe it. Is there a specific Dr there that you saw?

Thanks
    BW 5/27/09 217.5 height 5'6
    CW 7/24/09 191
    GW 140

husband and Lucy

[IMG] two of my kids

[IMG] best friends

[IMG] husband and I in Baltimore