Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default V 50/30 (phen By Qualitest)

Has anyone been taking this phen pill? I have received a prescription from my dr. for the medication and filled it in a NY CVS.

According to the phramacist, Qualitest makes this form. It has the letter "V" inscripted on one side and on the other, it has a 50/30 inscripted on it. It is white oblong w/ blue specles on it.

I know there are tons of manufactureres who make it...

Your opinion and description of the phen u r using would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I have taken the qualitest version for 4 months now, It works well for me. I am usually not tired, have cotton mouth, and no other symptoms. It supresses my appetite well and I have lost 30 lbs on this brand, I did try and switch to adipex(name brand) once but it did nothing for me, I was more hungry than ever. So i switched back to the qualitest. Pills effect everyone differently but I have heard plenty of ppl who have done well on this brand.
    2/02/14 - Started phen again 285 lbs
    4/4 - 271 -14 lbs

Diamond phenster, active poster 2008-10. Hlost 45 lbs, 100 lbs, and need to lose 80 lbs this time. I have had 2 beautiful boys. 7/24/10+8/30/14. Working momma trying to get my body and mind back to a good health!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks for the info.... I have used in phentermine in the past and have heard that when you return to using it, it effects you differently. I am a bit anxious about that but am ready to put my head to this and do it. I will only use it for 12 weeks as prescribed so I have to work my but off with trying real Hard.

Do you know how to update your profile. I want to chart my progress. I put my starting weight a while back but never knew how to update it.

If you want to chat via phone.... I have verizon wireless and could typically talk talk between 3:30 and 5:00 Mon-Fri on my way home from work. Let me know !!! Wecan excahnge #'s vie private email

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Can you tell me where these meds can be purchased online? I bought mine online for a long time, but now can't find it anywhere...
    I would appreciate any information you can give...
    Thanks!

Photos
    View albums

I also purchased mine from a CVS and got the V 50/30 version. I can't say how mine works, just started today.
    KellyxMarie

Weightloss Journey:
    12-27-08 255
    04-06-09 225

Goal Weight: 170

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsister View Post
    Can you tell me where these meds can be purchased online? I bought mine online for a long time, but now can't find it anywhere...
    I would appreciate any information you can give...
    Thanks!
    We don't recommend you by Phen on line!!!

Gibgirly - I also take the V 50/30 Qualitest brand I love it!! I have taken Phen before 23 and again 17 years ago after each of my children were born. I'm not sure what I took then, the first time they were yellow capsules and the second time blue and clear. I think the qualitest brand has worked the best!! I am much older now and gained weight over the last few years due to a couple of injuries and being inactive due to the injuries. I am now more than half way there. I wish you luck on your weight loss journey!!!

Height 5' 1"
    HW 178 12/09/08 (WW)
    WT 169.5 8/6/08 Dr Consult
    SW 173 8/11/08 Dr Start Phen
    W1 168 9/08/08 Dr
    W2 158 10/06/08 Dr
    W3 154.5 11/3/08 Dr
    W4 153.5 12/3/08 Dr
    W5 149 01/07/08 Dr
    W6 144.5 02/04/09 Dr
    W7 142.0 03/04/09
    CW 135 06/11/09 Dr

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

HOW ARE THE CVS QUALITEST BRAND WORKING FOR ANYONE? they have a V on the front and 50/30 on Back? who is having success with this one? HELP!! should I continue to take this one...although its not giving me that much energy...or just pay more money and get the ADIPEX non generic! those are white with blue specks and say adipex on them with the numbers 9 9 on the back! HELP...any info would be great!!! ANYONE HAVE A LOST WEIGHT ON CVS BLUE PILLS WITH DARK BLUE SPECKS with 50/30 ingraved?

Bronze Phenster
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

I use the CVS phen pills (blue with dark blue specs).... losing weight, so seems to work ok.... don't really feel "energy" from them as I did when taking REAL ADIPEX, but it supresses the appetite fairly well, which helps with weight loss..... I HAVE ASKED about not getting the "generic" from CVS & getting Reg. ADIPEX and was told from the pharmacist NO CVS offers the Reg. Adipex.... ONLY THE GENERIC form true or not, kinda disappointing, but will continue on. Keep us posted on your progress.
    PREVIOUSLY on Phen. SW (250) Dropped to (165) maintained for 2 years.
    *Traumatic events & depression lead to REGAIN*

CURRENTLY restarting weight loss process-

12/16/10- SW (274.6)
    12/20/10- 273
    12/27/10- 268
    01/03/11- 267
    01/07/11- 264
    01/17/11-260 (down 2 inches hips & thighs, 1.5 chest)
    01/24/11-258
    02/07/11-260 (TOM)
    02/14/11-258
    02/21/11-254
    02/28/11-

GOAL 180/170/160 (small goals in 10lb intervals)

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey!

NOT TRUE!! I just got my Phentermine turned in....and my doc called in a script for me to get adipex....NON GENERIC from CVS!!! I cant wait to try one tomorrow! and see if there is a big difference! I definatley notice hunger control on the CVS generic brand...but the Adipex may be better....I will keep you posted!! CVS offers the ADIPEX P 30 day supply....here my insurance wont cover it...so its pricy...cost me $80 for 30 day supply....but to me if its going to work better its worth it!! they are tablet...white with blue specks...says adipex on front and 9 9 on back!! the company that makes it or that CVS has it thru is Gate Pharm.

OOOOH and while I was at the CVS counter getting them filled...I found out something very interesting that I see alot of on this board....the white pills with blue specks with the letters A-159 on them...usually come generic from walmart or walgreens....or USED TOO...they have been DISCONTINUED!!! so...if anyone receives any of those thru the internet....its NO GOOD!! PLEASE PEOPLE out there..take it from someone who has done it and wasted hundreds of dollars to get this....DONT ORDER IT ON LINE!! if you go to your doctor and your BMI is over a certain percentage.....try and talk them into trying a month....my doc is only letting me do 3 months thats it! no more! he said after that you get immune to it anyways....but if/when you get stuff on line...you have no IDEA what you are getting!! its scary! unless you know of a pharmacy here in the united states!! Ive been going back and forth with a company called **online or something like that....I ordered Phentermine from them....and they never came...then when they did come...I swear these were fake...they can make any pill look anyway!! there was a 2 month supply in a plastic bag!! I tried them and they did nothing...it was like taking a placebo!! now I am fighting for my money back and to shut their web site down...and after all my threats about sending these pills to a lab and getting the better business bureau involved....and so forth...they finally decided to credit my credit card...however I am still waiting for it to be processed...they say the did the credit but its not showing up at my bank! now my bank will go after them!! BE AWARE....DONT Order on line unless you know of someone who works there or you can trust...or the best thing to do if you cant get any Phentermine is to find a place on line that thru a doctors questions, etc....he can send you a percription and you can get them at a NORMAL USA Pharmacy!! that is your best bet!!!

I will keep you posted to see if I feel a difference tomorrow with taking the regular ADIPEX vs. the CVS generic of Phentermine!!