Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Dr. in Longview/Tyler, TX area

I am looking for a Dr. in the Longview/Tyler, Texas area. I have taken phentermine before and want to start back. Need to loose a bout 40 lbs.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

While researching, this is what I have found, although I don't have all the information on me, it's at work. There is a doctor in Overton, Tx, I guess about 30 miles outside of Tyler. Last name is Hamilton, I have his address and phone number at work. Also, in Tyler, on Kinsey Dr, there is another doctor while will prescribe Phentermine. I don't know his name, but I have a phone number, and was planning on calling tomorrow and making an appointment so I can go ahead and get started. Will post more information here as soon as possible.
    06/11/08 - 287
    07/08/08 -

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Dr. Hamilton
    304 N. Motley Dr.
    Overton, Tx 75684

Life Time Health Center
    Kinsey Dr. Tyler, Tx
    Does not take Insurance
    $100 for the first visit
    $50 for follow up visits

I have my appt. today at the Life Time Health Center, can't wait to start!
    06/11/08 - 287
    07/08/08 -

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Dr. Lester on Houston st. in Tyler. He will give you a 2 month supply during your visit, so no pharmacy trip! The visit cost around $100.

Photos
    View albums

This was an old thread started back over a year ago, but since someone bumped it up with a reply, I'll throw in my two cents, too.

Dr. Sanders, Tyler Texas
    Just moved to a new location on Loop 323, if interested, PM me and I'll give you the info.

He charges $35 for each visit, including the first one, and you CAN pay for two visits at once if you want, which is $70.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

No one should have to walk this journey alone! I've been there, and now I'm here for your support and encouragement!
    IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!

Me at 200 lbs! Biggest Ever!

Me at 137 lbs, April, 2009

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi! This is my first day on the website and I'm so excited! Could you please tell me the information on Dr. Sanders? I have an appointment at the Lifetime Health center in Tyler, but its way more expensive and I have to wait a while before they will see me.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by tonya1983 View Post
    Hi! This is my first day on the website and I'm so excited! Could you please tell me the information on Dr. Sanders? I have an appointment at the Lifetime Health center in Tyler, but its way more expensive and I have to wait a while before they will see me.
    Tonya, here is Dr. Sander's info:

Sanders Clinic
    4293 Kinsey Drive
    Tyler, Texas 75703
    903-592-5670

He does not take appointments, it is first come first served. He is closed on Mondays, but his office hours are: Tuesday and Wednesday- 1PM to 7PM
    Thursday and Friday- 9AM to 5PM

It's $35 for each visit, including the first visit. You can also pay for two months at a time if you want. He gives you the script in his office and will recommend a particular pharmacy to you, but I don't recommend it. Their pills just don't seem to work as well as the ones from CVS, and they gave me terrible headaches. Also, CVS is cheaper, even though he may tell you otherwise. I've tried it both ways. Also, he will probably write you a script for Chromium Picolinate, however, this is available much cheaper over the counter and it's the exact same thing. The Pharmacist can verify that for you. Send me a PM if you have any other questions.

No one should have to walk this journey alone! I've been there, and now I'm here for your support and encouragement!

Photos
    View albums

Oh, sorry, one more thing. On his 9-5 days he is closed for lunch from 12-1 so if you want to make sure you get in before lunch, you need to get there before 11 so you can get on the list. Also, it's a good idea to get there at LEAST an hour before they close, too, or they may already have too many people on the list to get you in that day. I normally don't have to wait that long. I think about 45 minutes is the longest I've ever had to wait, but a lot of times you have to wait that long when you DO have an appointment with a regular Dr., so it's not really a big deal. Just bring a book or something!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Thank You

Thank you so much for the info! You look great in your pics! Congratualtions on your weight loss!!! I did get a chance to go, and I started my pills last Friday. I'm so excited to start seeing the results! I am happy to say that I have had no side effects from the phentermine, and I am NEVER hungry.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Dr office

what do they do at the office of Dr Sanders in tyers, tx
    Amanda

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Zsadistgirl,
    Are you still going to Dr. Lester in Tyler? If so, does he just give you phentermine or phentermine and fluid pill? Did you prefer him over Dr. Sanders? Please let me know, or anyone who has used both dorctors. Just want to know which one is better.

Thanks

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Smile Dr. Lester or Dr. Sanders in Tyler, Tx? which better?

Can someone please let me know which Dr. they preferred. I am trying to decide. I know Dr. Sanders charges $35.00 for the office visit, plus prescription and Dr. Lester charges $100.00 and gives you 2 months of phentermine, but I want to hear from someone who has seen both. What type of phentermine does Dr. Lester give you? I have tried Sanders in the past and I know he gives a 30mg, but was wondering what brand and strength Dr. Lesters gives you? Can someone please reply asap. I will be going to one or the other this Saturday. HELP!! Need comparision.
    Thanks

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Smile Dr.Lester

i have been to sanders before and the 30 mg phen really didnt do anything for me. I called Dr. Lester this morn and they said he prescribes 37.5 mg. It is $100 flat and it pays for 2 months. Im going today. Hope this helps.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Does anyone have the contact information or name of business for Dr. Lester?
    Thanks

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I know this is an old post but people will read them for years to come, no doubt, looking for help with weight loss.

I did see Dr. Sanders and did not like it. He was nice but there were 100's of women and men who came in and out plus the horrendous wait to see him (no apts) he only gave 30mg phen!!!!! I have been on 37.5 ONLY on and off for the past 8 years, the 30's were a waste of all that money because they did nothing. Keep this in mind when you got to him!

KEC
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Dr. Lester
    West Houston Family Clinic
    214 West Houston Street
    Tyler, TX 75702
    (903) 592-8101

I went to Dr. Lester for the first time. It was $100.00 even for the doctors visit & then $25.00 for the two month prescription. Just FYI don't go on a Saturday unless you want to wait forever! & there open from 7:30-11 on Saturday people start lining up at the door at 6! It's first come first serve so get there early if you have to go on Saturday! & he does give the 37.5mg!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Even though I live 20min outside of Tyler, I drive to Overton, TX and see Dr. Hamilton. He prescribes 37.5mg phen and does bloodwork to check for thyroid etc. Its $45 the first visit and $10-$15 for follow ups depending on if you lost weight or not. He recommends that you get the phen at the pharmacy a few blocks away because they know the kind of phen he likes to prescribe. And the prescription there only costs $35 so its not bad good luck to everyone in their weight loss journey!

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

COULD U PLEASE GIVE ME DR SANDERS INFO PLEASE. IM AM SOOO INTERESTED IN GOING TO HIM. U SAY THE OFFICE VISIT IS $35, SO HOW MUCH WERE THE PILLS, AND WERE THEY THE PILLS ARE CAPSULES? OH, AND WHAT DOSAGE DOES HE START U OFF ON AND DOES HE DO ANY TESTS/BLOODWORK? THANKS SO MUCH. U CAN SEND IT TO ME THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR MY EMAIL twinkie_herrera@yahoo.com
    Rosalinda H.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi, you can get phentermine at Dermedics Skin & Wellness Spa in Tyler. They're located on Grande Blvd. The doctor there is Dr. Terry Woodard and he is super nice and has an excellent bedside manner. He also does all the drug-drug interactions with you to make sure no other medications will have a reaction to the phentermine. That was one of my concerns. Anyhow, I really like him and it's only $45 a month. They don't charge you any start-up fees like the other clinics. You just set an appointment and pay $45 for the visit.

Also, Dermedics is really nice! I mean....wow. The lobby had a few people in it, so the receptionist took me back to the private women's lounge to wait for Dr. Woodard. OMG. It is really nice. I didn't want to leave the lounge. Okay, I'm going on and on. Anyhow, that is where I get my phentermine prescription. Dr. Woodard is just the sweetest gentleman and Dermedics is really nice and peaceful. There website is www.dermedicstyler.com

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Dermedics

Quote Originally Posted by coppola View Post
    Hi, you can get phentermine at Dermedics Skin & Wellness Spa in Tyler. They're located on Grande Blvd. The doctor there is Dr. Terry Woodard and he is super nice and has an excellent bedside manner. He also does all the drug-drug interactions with you to make sure no other medications will have a reaction to the phentermine. That was one of my concerns. Anyhow, I really like him and it's only $45 a month. They don't charge you any start-up fees like the other clinics. You just set an appointment and pay $45 for the visit.

Also, Dermedics is really nice! I mean....wow. The lobby had a few people in it, so the receptionist took me back to the private women's lounge to wait for Dr. Woodard. OMG. It is really nice. I didn't want to leave the lounge. Okay, I'm going on and on. Anyhow, that is where I get my phentermine prescription. Dr. Woodard is just the sweetest gentleman and Dermedics is really nice and peaceful. There website is www.dermedicstyler.com

Do they prescribe the 37.5 mg or is it the 30 mg

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Dermedics has all three mg levels. You just tell Dr. Woodard what you want. He gave me the 37.5

Update 5/7/2013: I'm back on the 30mg. We decided it was a better dosage for me.
    Last edited by coppola; July 8th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.