Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi there! My company just switched insurance agents and I can no longer see my doctor. Does anyone know of anyone in Austin that might take an HMO and prescribe phen or xenical? Thanks so much!

Valerie

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hi sorry I dont know anyone, but your insurance can recommended if you call they usally have a list of everyone that takes HMO Good Luck
    SW-219.5 (4-4-06)

A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver

Love&Blessings
    Sandy

Photos
    View albums

Can anyone recomend a doctor in Austin Texas.

Photos
    View albums

Hello,

I know of a dr in Austin that you could make an appt with to see. I will try to pm you-I have never done that before. I registered with the phen forum about eight or so months ago but never officially started and stuck to phen so I am back on this time with monthly dr visits. I have been back on for two months now.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am just north of Austin about 10 mins, there is a Dr. here where I live who offers a weight loss program. They accept most insurances. I will PM you!
    HT: 5'6"
    HW: 191 size 16
    CW: 147 size 8/10
    GW: 135
    My goals for the following 10 weeks are as follows:
    1) Drink 80 ounces of water daily
    2) 45 minutes of cardio 4 x week
    3) Strength training 2 x per week
    4) To lose at least 10 pounds
    5) Eat healthy

Photos
    View albums

Hi CNS2006,

You are doing awesome based on your results posting. You will hit your goal weight in no time. Congrats. I am in P-ville-that might be near you.

eec
    Photos
    View albums

Please please PM me too! I am desperately looking for a diet doctor in or around Austin. THANKS so much!
    eec

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Can someone pm me on this doctor.
    sc
    Dance like no one is watching, never be afraid to try, remember amateurs built the ark... professionals built the Titanic...

02/19/2011 210

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Can someone pm me with this doctors info. I am also looking for a doctor that will prescribe phentermine in the Austin or Round Rock area. Thanks.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi, there I'm from San Antonio, but I'd be more than willing to make the drive to Austin for the appointment. Can someone PM me the doctor's info... thanks a bunch!!

Krissy
    Starting out: 259
    Jan 28- 230 (sz 14/15)
    GOAL WEIGHT: 130-140 (sz 4/5)

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Talking Dr In Austin

Will someone please PM me and let me know where a doctor is in Austin who will prescribe this

Katie
    Last edited by kecvh; March 20th, 2008 at 10:12 AM.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I am a couple of hours from San Antonio & Austin. PM me too----please.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hello, i just joined this website and noticed there is a weight management doctor here in austin. Could you please provide he/she contact information to me. I've been looking with no results.

Thanks!

Photos
    View albums

I did some searching and found this place. Sounds reasonably priced.

www.txweightaustin.com
    Vana

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Vana,

Have you given them a call and check it out?

Photos
    View albums

No..but the cost and treatment you will get is listed on their website. I have e-mailed them in regards to insurance since my insurance covers the doctor I see now. I do not get any shots though. I do not live in the Austin area but will be traveling to Killeen soon. They have a clinic in Killeen as well. If my insurance will cover some of the visit I might just have to check it out and see the difference the shots make.
    Vana

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I gave the Texas Weight Loss Center website posted above a call today. Their fee seems somewhat reasonable and their staff were friendly by phone. I'm seriously considering making an appointment... Has anyone visited this center, and if so, what are your thoughts? Are there any other centers in the Austin area worth considering?

Photos
    View albums

Hello,

I went to my appt w/ Tx Weight Loss on April 3 and so far so good. I only pd $120.00 and you get two months worth of phen. Once it is time to go back for your follow-up you pay $100.00 and get another two months worth. Staff was super friendly and nice. They did all my labwork and gave me an informational packet w/ some recommendations for dietary choices. I rcvd a B-12 shot and you do have the option to get an addt'l shot called Lipo something for $30.00 more. Supposedly it helps the body to burn fat faster. I didn't get it though. Please let me know if you have any more questions. I am at work but will be checking the sight throughout the day.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by RolliePollie View Post
    Hello,

I went to my appt w/ Tx Weight Loss on April 3 and so far so good. I only pd $120.00 and you get two months worth of phen. Once it is time to go back for your follow-up you pay $100.00 and get another two months worth. Staff was super friendly and nice. They did all my labwork and gave me an informational packet w/ some recommendations for dietary choices. I rcvd a B-12 shot and you do have the option to get an addt'l shot called Lipo something for $30.00 more. Supposedly it helps the body to burn fat faster. I didn't get it though. Please let me know if you have any more questions. I am at work but will be checking the sight throughout the day.
    Hi,
    Thanks so much for your feedback. I took the plunge and visted the center today. The facility was clean and professional, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to starting the program tomorrow!

We seem to have much in common... I'll send you a PM with more scoop!

Photos
    View albums

Please keep us posted on your resullts....I am going to be in the area in June
    Vana

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks, Vana. Today is Day 1, and I already feel energized! Now if I could only figure out how to squeeze in some exercise and decipher what to eat/not eat!

Photos
    View albums

Just wondering how it is going for you?
    Vana

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi - thanks for the info - I was desperately seeking local weight loss program and your thread came up. I plan on making an appt with them also. My insurance doesn't cover weight loss/management so the cost of this program is pretty attractive, especially if it includes medical supervision. I've used phen before on my own but I don't do well without assistance - I fall into the not eating trap which is totally the wrong way to go. My sister was the same way and she went through her doctor's program (her insurance covered it) and she has kept it off for a couple years. She said the nutrition info and weigh-ins made the difference. Does anyone know what the b-12 shots are supposed to do? PS - totally new to this so hope I'm posting this right.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Doctor who prescribes Phentermine in Austin

Thanks to everyone who has posted info about Tx Weight Loss Clinic in Austin. I had no idea where to go until I came across your posts.

I went 6/9/08 and have lost 6 pounds in 5 days with Phentermine and a B-12 shot. I have also been eating low carb and high protein as well as working out like crazy (at least an hour of exercise every day).

I used Phentermine 9 years ago and lost 70 pounds so I know that it works.

The phone number for Texas Weight Loss Clinic is 512-617-4142 and is located on Cameron Rd. in Austin.

The price is now $60 per month plus $22 for my 1 month perscription that I got filled at Sam's Club. (The clinic keeps up with the lowest prices in town.)

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

If anyone knows somwhere other than TX Weight Loss Clinic, please PM to me. I went to the TX Weight Loss Clinic for an appointment. I left, was not impressed, seemed shady.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hello.. I am looking for a doctor in Austin.

AJ

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default tx weight loss center austin texas

I just made an appointment with the texas weight loss center in Austin, the one off Cameron Rd. I wanted to know what to expect. Is it that easy. Do they prescribe phen for everyone.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Weight Loss Clinic in Austin

Hello! I'm new to the forum but not new to Phentermine. I've had great success with Phentermine in the past, but after my last baby and a few miscarriages I have balooned!

I'm ready to shed the weight and have learned through this site about the Texas Weight Loss Center. I also came across Lifetime Health Weight Loss Center off 620.

http://www.lifetimehealthweightloss.com/

This one is a bit more expensive but curious if anyone has ever been to this place..

Good luck to all!!!

Photos
    View albums

Please PM me if you have gone to a place in Austin and have had success. I am currently looking as well. Thank you!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I went to the TX weight loss center, had a b12, lipoden, blood/allergy testing and got a script for phenermine and a water pill...all for a $100 dollars. So far so good :-)

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default austin tx weight loss clinic

There is a great new clinic in Austin Texas on Hwy 183 and Anderson Mill Rd. The staff is great. The prices are great. the number is 609-8338.