Close
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

Doing good so far and lost a lb so im on track just have to lose another by friday...

Got in some pushups and yoga today. Have eaten really good so Im on a roll again.

doing work on the arms later today.

Keep going everyone...just think of those December season parties when we dress up in our holiday best.

Thanks for hosting this one LZ

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster wanna b slimmer's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Good morning everyone!

I had a good evening, as hard as it was I stuck to SB . . .yippie day 2 of SOLID SB

Hellion - Yes I did do the mountain last night, man, it's been a while so I only made 2 miles . . but tonight I'm determined to do the full 4.

Resmoo - I hear you on the supplements. I was taking so many at one time that I was sick of swallowing pills. I also heard that Cayenne is good for speeding up the metabolism, I had bought some but was taking so many, that I quit them all together. I did start taking the CLA this morning. I found some on sale at the nutritional center here in town, I know the CLA worked for my midsection. I also started taking Aloe Vera juice. It says to take 1oz 3 times a day so today is day 1. Its supposed to help with weightloss and digestion problems.

LZ - Hey, I hope everything goes well with your son's surgery Friday. It's awful to have your kids go through anything medical . . I hate it.

Kitty - How did you remove the wallpaper? Alex's room is FULL of wallpaper and I'm dreading having to remove it. I read that using fabric softer is a good an inexpensive way, but I'd like to know what worked for you.

Hey Resmoo and Clopez!!

Hi everyone else too..
    SW: 165.4 (03/11/2014)
    GW: 145

5'2"

Photos
    View albums

Thanks for all the CLA info, I will keep up on my intake, and ad the chromium picolinate too. I need a push right now.
    All I have to say is : SCHOOL STARTS IN 12 DAYS...ALL MY BOYS ARE IN THIS YEAR! HOORAY FOR TINA!!
    I was just thinking about going for a bike ride, but it has started to rain, so I will try out my new Crunch Pilates FatBurning DVD.
    BTW, the CLA is a STINKY pill, don't you think!
    Clopez: Yea for a new baby!!
    Resmoo: I would love to hit a $3.97 sale at OldNavy, last year hit a buck ninty seven sale there, got a cute corduroy pink skirt and just sold it at a garage sale (tags still on), because it was a size 16!! Its a great feeling
    Thanks for all the great advice...what a bunch of hotsy totsy's we will be!!
    Start Wt. 190# 5-9-2007
    18 # to lose in 2008

January goal 8# Or lose 3# per month until June, that will be hitting my goal as I go on vacation!

Photos
    View albums

Wannab: I just removed wallpaper from my kitchen last night, used RID removal spray, that was great. When I ran out, used half softener/water..it works great too, and smells nice, just runs down the wall, messier. Make sure to score the walls first, makes the remover soak in.
    Start Wt. 190# 5-9-2007
    18 # to lose in 2008

January goal 8# Or lose 3# per month until June, that will be hitting my goal as I go on vacation!

Photos
    View albums

Wannab: I just removed wallpaper from my kitchen last night, used RID removal spray, that was great. When I ran out, used half softener/water..it works great too, and smells nice, just runs down the wall, messier. Make sure to score the walls first, makes the remover soak in.
    Start Wt. 190# 5-9-2007
    18 # to lose in 2008

Photos
    View albums

LZ - it's still early, sis is due in March next year. I think Sophia is sensing something's up b'cos she's become very clingy to my sis. But the whole family's so happy, especially my family and we just hope and pray everything goes well and baby is healthy.

SW 191.8 (01/14/2008)

Photos
    View albums

Good morning,

Busy day today, thought I would check in early so I don't forget to.

Walked 8.5 miles yesterday and did well with my eating. Plan on doing my ab work out today. I hope to walk as well, if I can fit it in with swimming and going out with BF tonight.

We are going to Fireball Truck Night, they have mud pits and these crazy guys run there modified 4x4 trucks through the mud and try not to get stuck, If they accomplish this there are cash prizes. We were invited by a friend of his that built a monster truck. BF was a sponser for the project. BF has warned me that this will be culturally enlightening for me, as I guess these guys are redneck/hillbillies. His friend, who I have met, is a really nice guy and is just in it to get his truck out there and maybe get more opportunities to show it. His friend said he is inviting us so he would have some normal people to talk to. BF said we should eat b4 we go as they have a lot of fried/bad food stands there and they also sell 16 oz beer for $2.00 a can. Sounds like fun!!! I showed Joe my grandson the pictures of the monster truck on the internet and he said he wants to go and drive it in the mud.

Wanna- Good Job sticking to the SB diet. It reallys works!!!!

Resmoo- Did you sell the Scion?

Twinzymom- I take the Tonalin CLA from Swanson Health Products. I order them off the internet, I don't notice that they have a bad smell.

Joe need me, TTYL

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Good morning. I was 149 at TOPS yesterday. It was an exercise off day. So to celebrate I ate really badly. So bad I couldn't possibly remember it all. So once again it is day 1.

I am really depressed about my daughter. She pulled another stunt yesterday. Lying about where she was and what she was doing. I had taken away car privledges totally but allowed her to take it and then busted her hands down in several lies. My GF assures me she is not into drugs. I still think it is that 22 y/o man. She was the best kids until 6-8 weeks ago. I guess we are paying for it now.

So now, she no longer has a car. It is her Dad's. The only place she will be going is work. I will be taking her to and from and getting her schedule directly from her boss. We had also already taken her cell phone and now I am going to get all of the extra features disaabled because if she gets it back it will be with basic calling only.

I am going to go for now so I can exercise before I take her to work. That should make me feel better. I will TTYL in a better mood. Thanks for listening.
    ...Starting over 1/11/13 190.2

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Morning ladies..

I "fell off the wagon" yesterday. Started with an out to lunch with the girls at the office. I didn't eat that bad, but it was a bigger portion than I should have = more calories. Then I had an In-N-Out cheesburger for dinner. Anyone from California.. we love our In-N-Out. I picked some of the bread off as I ate, alas I know it's tons of calories. Sigh.... That whole mantra of one day have more calories to mix it up.. well, I sure did. So today is another day, yesterday is over and done with. Back on track.

LZ, sorry about your daughter.. I suspect this is a phase and eventually she will remember all the good habits and bahaviors you and your family have instilled in her.. hopefully soon. I shudder to think what my twins will do when they reach that age - at the same time. As parents I guess we can only continue to guide and hope they make the right decisions, and if they don't, help them find the right path.

While the eating of yesterday won't show up on the scale until tomorrow.. I am rockin in a size 6 DKNY Soho jean today... I feel pretty good about that. I think they are a little tighter than I would normally wear.. my co-worker says they look great. Of course, she is skinny minny and wears her designer jeans skin skin tight.. I guess that's the fashion now.

Catch you all on the flip side... have a great day and EAT RIGHT....
    Not currently in a challenge
    Weight History
    5'3" and
    163 to start 5/23/07
    139 on 10/7 (lowest recorded weight so far)
    142 holding steady 3/9/08

Photos
    View albums

Oh LZ, so unfair to get bombarded by a bad eating day and all that parental worry at once. All us parents feel your pain and the only reasonable advice is hold on tight, you will all get through it. If she was a good kid till just recently then remember, the good kid is still in there, she'll be back. Despite having a marvelous childhood and every advantage, I went nutso on my parents around 16. I quit school, moved out and shacked up with my bf for a year. He was five years older and you do not want to know what he did for a living. My parents let me go, must have killed them but they kept the door open and gave every appearance of embracing him into the family(mom told me later she cried for weeks but was afraid to alienate me during my rebellion). A year later of course I woke up one morning and remembered where I came from and knew I was better than I was living, so I scooted on home fast. I didn't end up pregnant, didn't get addicted to drugs, and basically survived. I wormed my way into a decent college anyway and got on with my life a little bit wiser than I had been. I'm not saying it always turns out this good or that every parent can or should do what mine did, just that there a million shades of gray where teenagers are concerned that do NOT lead to disaster. So be strong, she'll come around.

I personally ate nachos yesterday, I have no sweet tooth but they're my downfall. With actual ground beef! and real cheese! I checked my previously high blood pressure yesterday and it was so low it scared me. I called the doc and they said eat some salt and MORE CALORIES now. They also want me to come in for a check which I don't want to do. I don't want a lecture, I know I'm eating too few calories but it works and I've been feeling fine. I track my calories like you do and when I was eating 1200 to 1400 I lost nothing, even with a decent activity level.

So I'm feeling way guilty about those nachos and the scale says I gained FOUR pounds since yesterday so I'm in a panic and don't want to eat a thing today really. I am going to eat but I feel really disgusted with myself, not even a full week ago I had a slice of pizza. Looking like a wasted diet week to me.
    5'7"
    5/22/07 212 Starting weight
    5/23 am 208
    5/23 pm 205
    6/7 198
    7/09/07 190
    7/12/07 188
    7/18/07 185
    7/23/07 182
    7/31/07 179
    8/07/07 177
    8/9/07 176
    9/4/07 168
    10/1/07 154
    10/9/07 152
    11/01/07 150 Goal weight Taking longer but that's ok!

Photos
    View albums

Wow, that's 3 for off the wagon last night. Actually, I wasn't too bad calorie-wise, but it wasn't the healthiest of meals and I of course washed it down with a bottle of wine. I had meat pierogies and broccoli, but they must have been salty because I was 190 this morning! Yesterday I was 186.5, and I wogged 4 miles, and my net calories were about 1400...so WTF? I popped a diuretic and was 187 later in the morning, but come on.

So today is Thursday sainthood. On Thursdays, I go to the Y after work, so that by the time I get home around 8 it's too late for wine and a real dinner. All in the name of Friday weigh-ins.

LZ, sorry your daughter's antics have you down. This too shall pass if you (and SHE) know that she's truly a good kid. They all go through it.

Hellion, I haven't had any leads on selling the Scion yet after the first 2 serious buyers bowed out. I bumped my ad on Craiglist and later emailed the link to just about everyone I know..in case they or someone they know is in the market. You know how normally people say never sell a car to friends/family - well I'm ignoring that because it's a perfect car that is still under warranty and I have full confidence. I guess I just have to be more patient. I'm going to bump the ad one more time on Saturday and drop the price a little. Next plan is to try to list it on cars.com or autotrader, which costs $40. I don't want to resort to CarMax, I'll lose $1500 or more. Oh, and LOL at you milling about Monster Truck festival with white trash hoodlums. I once went to a nascar race, I was terrified.

Twinzy, the CLA has no smell for me either. Maybe yours are rotten?

I am nuts - I went back to Old Navy and returned the jeans and 1 dress I decided I hated. The jeans were too light...I originally wanted the dark rinse and they didn't have them in 14Ls so I bought the light ones. If they were the same shade all over, I could deal with them, but when I got home I realized that they did that STUPID thing they do, where the thighs are the most bleached along with those bleached "hip wrinkle" lines. I LOATHE this trend and can't wait for it to end. It just further proves that designers hate women with curves. "I know! Let's make them look worse by highlighting their heaviest area with white horizontal lines...and in case that's not enough, let's make the jeans darker down by the ankles so that your eye goes right to their fat thighs! Haha, they'll flock to it because they wear anything we sell!" Whew, I'm ok. So I'l go to another store an find the dark ones, but will probably wait until I can pour it into a 12.

Ok, must work now. Hope you all have a really healthy day and weigh-ins that will make you sing tomorrow.
    5'9 1/2"
    SW 240, 1/1/07
    172 1/1/08
    GW - 160

"It's not just a diet" challenge:
    SW 175.0 2/15/08
    171, 2/22/08
    ?, 2/29/08 (vacation/weird tummy thing)

GW 165 end of challenge

Photos
    View albums

Well last night was another good night. I was craving a little something sweet so I had two SF Fudgesicles. I did really good with the eating again, stuck to SB 100%!!! Yea for me!!!

Twinzymom - Thanks for the wallpaper advice. I'm NOT looking forward to it though.

Hellion - Have a good time tonight, sounds like fun.

LZ - Sorry about your daughter, but you're doing the right things.

2getskinnysoon - I'm from Southern California and I hear ya on the In N Out. I LOVE their fries!! I usually get a double-double protein style . . . really good.

Phenhope - Don't stress about the 4 pounds, it's probably just water weight from the salt. I doubt the nachos had THAT many calories in them.

Resmoo - Good luck with the Scion - I'd take it if I could, I'll be needing a car for Alex soon.

Everyone else a big HELLO and have a great day!!

5'2"

Photos
    View albums

I moved to Iowa from San Diego...mmmmm, In-n-out
    That sounds awesome. Well, so does a REALLY good carne asada burrito or Jack In the Box.....I've already eaten my fill of calories for the day, good thing I don't live in SoCal anymore, Id be in TROUBLE
    My CLA isnt stinky, it was the first whiff when I opened the bottle for the first time.
    Start Wt. 190# 5-9-2007
    18 # to lose in 2008

Photos
    View albums

Today was a really rough day, I had cravings for something sweet. The girls in the office were telling me that there was ice cream in the fridge, but I did good I ended up having a few pieces of sugar free candy and peanuts. Wish me luck for tonight cause I'm riding solo today . . no phen today.

5'2"

Photos
    View albums

Good morning ladies,

I thought I would check in early as I have lots to do today, my llist is so long I will never get it all done, however I need to try and make a good dent in it.

The Monster Truck thing was fun!! Once in a while it is fun to see and laugh at how the other half live. They are definently a breed all there own.
    BF's friend invited us back for the Halloween show, we said we would come for that. I can't imagine what they wear as costumes. Should be interesting.

Except for the 2 beers I had at the Monster Truck thing, I did really well with food yesterday. I had my normal protein shake for BF, for lunch a salad with chix breast, and for dinner we had Grilled scampi, sauteed veggies and a salad, and my 2 snacks.

LZ- Sorry to hear about you daughter giving you trouble. I think sometimes they just want to test the waters. They are trying to gain some independence and they just go about it the wrong way. Stay strong.

My weight today is 121.8. I am not going to do my measurements until the end of the challenge.

Wanna b- Good job with not giving in to the ice cream. Once you are on the SB diet for a while the sweet cravings will go away for the most part. Just a thought, a friend of mine who is also on the SB diet said her sweet craving did not go away until she gave up all the things she was eating with artificial sweeters in them too. I can't remember why right now, I will ask her for you what the connection is.

Resmoo- You sound like me buy things and return things, however I do all this via internet shopping, as dragging 2 kids to the store and then try something on too, you get the picture. My UPS man knows me personally now, as he makes daily pick ups and deliveries. I am sure he thinks I have some kind of treatable illness and am just in denial and don't want help. Oh well.

Good Luck with the short sale of the Scion. How did Kiley take it when you told her you were selling it?

Hello to everyone else, I have to get off this computer and on to my list. Which includes my 4.25 mile walk and Abs. Lots to do.

TTYL

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Off to the surgery shortly. I am sticking with the 149 from my Wed. weigh in.

Resmoo, terrified at the NASCAR races? They have an energy all their own. I love Nascar! Monster trucks are all right. I live right smack dab in the middle of redneck country,(Texas) you know in the middle of the bible belt too! Live out in the country, have cows. Gee, I guess I could qualify for as a redneck. I suppose there is worse.

I can also relate to the In and Out Burgers. I was born in Southern California and back when I was going to see Mom out there every couple of months visited them way to often.

Oh, and I grew up in Souther Il., on a farm no less. I did live near the city (Dallas) in my young adult years.

Aren't our varied backgrounds interesting? I really hope to come do some personals later today and get some charts posted.

Have a skinny day!

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Morning everyone...

Weighing in at 145 this morning. I was able to maintain over the last few days this week. I am going to my doc next tues, so I hope to lose 1 or 2 more by then. I am very happy with my progress so far and am starting to see myself when I look in a full length mirror. Before, at 163, I wouldn't want to look and when I did I saw a sad "fat" person looking back at me. I really look forward to another 10lbs or so and see how I look then. Maintainig the weight loss, that's a whole nother issue and challenge in itself.

I see we have lots of ex-CA girls in the group. I have travelled all over the country for my job in the past... There are many other places than here I would rather live. For now, we are staying put. The girls are still young and we have my family very close to babysit and help out. Someday we will cash it all in (literally) and move to a slower paced place and live like royalty compared to what it costs here.

Keep up the good work and try to have a skinny weekend... Weekends are my downfall most times...
    Not currently in a challenge
    Weight History
    5'3" and
    163 to start 5/23/07
    139 on 10/7 (lowest recorded weight so far)
    142 holding steady 3/9/08

Photos
    View albums

Hello everyone....

Well, my weigh in for today is 173.0 :spider_red:

I am extremely happy about this because I haven't been under 175 since June 29th!!! Woo hoo, I'm so happy! I know it had to be those dang BC pills making me retain more water than normal cause I as soon as I stopped taking them I was lighter. Even on TOM, and now TOM is gone and I'm back on my old pills, so hopefully instead of 172 being my goal, maybe I can get to 170 by the end of August!!

As far as the house is going. We are not going to continue with this house. The inspection went really bad. It needs a new furnace and all new duct work, plus they advertised it as 200 amp service and it's only 100 amp. Alot of things wrong with it. We don't really want it anymore anyway... we decided it was too small. We fell in love with the lake and I think that blinded us to reality for awhile. We can't buy a too small of house just because it has an awesome lake!! DUH!!

BUT... we did drive by a house that is For Sale By Owner last night and it's 2500 square feet, 4BR, 2Baths, full finished basement, 2 car garage and 2 acres... for the same dang price as the other house!!!!!! We are going to look at this one Sunday evening. The other house was only 1358 sq.ft, so this is really big..FOR THE SAME PRICE!! I just can't believe it. I hope nothing major is wrong with this one, cause I really like it, even though I haven't seen the inside yet... the outside looks wonderful. It has a deck on the second level coming off the Master bedroom...etc. It's in the woods. I could go on and on... but I won't!! I'll spare you! LOL

Okay personals......

WannaB: Man, that wallpaper was a pain in the A S S to get off, but it was really, really old. Like from the 70's. We used that removal spray gel you can get at Walmart, plus a steamer in some places. There were 2 layers!! I wish I would have known about the fabric softener thing!! I would have tried it!

PhenHope: I know this may seem crazy... but if you are the same height as me (5'7"), it may work for you too. I don't lose a dang pound if I eat less than 1500 calories. I try to keep it between 1500-1900 and that's when the pounds come off. Some calories charts say I should eat 2100-2400, but I don't go that far. When you eat less than what your body NEEDS it goes into starvation mode and hangs on to every ounce of fat you have to survive. If you are losing weight on too few calories, you are starving your body, not only of food, but of nutrition too. You don't want to be skinny and not be able to lift a 50 lb box?!! You want to be strong and healthy, right? I know 1500-1900 sounds like a lot and it seems like you are pigging out, but I'm telling you... it works. And I've been doing this for a year and a half. Just try adding a couple Slim Fast, or Ensure drinks to your day... then you'll get vitamins too. Or Carnation Instant Breakfast, I love that stuff. I tried the 1000 calorie diet, the 1200-1300 diet and I didn't lose a thing till I started to eat more and timing my food every 3-4 hours so my blood sugar didn't drop. You may want to try it... I hate hearing about people trying to starve themselves to lose a pound. It won't stay off if you do it that way. It may be quicker, but you can't starve forever. It's better to learn how to lose weight while still eating plenty so you won't have that rebound effect alot of people do. Nacho's and pizza are allowed!! You can't beat yourself up over little stuff like that! I have nacho's about once a week and pizza too. It's not about depriving yourself, it's about not eating a whole pizza by yourself, or not eating a whole box of ding dongs!! You can have "bad" food as long as you count them towards your calorie count. And if you go for 1700, you have room to splurge once in awhile. Just be sure to exercise the salt off!

Sorry for the lecture... I just don't want you to starve yourself and end up getting sick. We want you to lose weight the healthy way. Right guys???!!!

LZ: Hey girl... that bites about your daughter acting up.. but I agree that it's probably a phase (that may last until she's 22!) Just kidding... I hope not. But, I was the same way.. rebellious. Then I wised up and realized my parents weren't as stupid as I thought! Be strong!!

Hello to everyone else too!

Gotta go for now. TYL
    SW= 220
    GW FOR "LOVE THYSELF"CHALLENGE = 205
    GW FOR MAY2009: 175

~~~***~~~ You can do it if you try!! ~~~***~~~

Photos
    View albums

Happy Friday.

I forgot to weigh this morning so I'm going with yesterdays weight of 169.

I'm waiting on news if my Dad is going to have surgery, apparently he has a collapased intenstine . . not good.

Hellion - that is not good news about the sweets. I crave them bad, I just have to keep the SF ice cream on hand.

Kitty - Good job with your weight!!

Hi LZ and Phenhope!! Everyone have a good day!!

5'2"

Photos
    View albums

Hi, all. I was 186 this morning, not bad, not thrilled either. It looks like I won't get to my 182 goal by Wednesday, but at least I got halfway there or a bit more. Anyway, I'll be back later with a real post.
    5'9 1/2"
    SW 240, 1/1/07
    172 1/1/08
    GW - 160

"It's not just a diet" challenge:
    SW 175.0 2/15/08
    171, 2/22/08
    ?, 2/29/08 (vacation/weird tummy thing)

GW 165 end of challenge

Photos
    View albums

Hello all,

Sorry for not checking in this morning with my weight. I'm down two pounds this week - 188. Not bad.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day and are looking forward to the weekend.

SW 242 3/3/07
    CW 180 (3/14/08)

GW - 160 - 155

Photos
    View albums

Just left work, and the scale said 164.8..I have to weigh that for at least 2 days before I agree! Did okay with food today, and went for a 35 min. bikeride this am.
    Start Wt. 190# 5-9-2007
    18 # to lose in 2008

Photos
    View albums

Hello Ladies,

I'm so sorry I've been MIA since late July. I've been working since July 26, and when I got the time to get back to my computer, my internet would not work. Come to find out, my DSL modem went bad. Ugh! Anyway, I will go in and work through all the pages I've missed on the July Challenge and get everyone up to date. I'm sure everyone did a great job. I will also be joining you here if it's not too late.

So, I've got some catchin' up to do. TTYL, Donna

SW 295.5 10/31/06
    GW 145 lbs. by 12/31/2008

"Less of Me for Valentine's Day Challenge"
    SW 229.5
    CW 224 1/11/08
    GW 219 by 2/14/08

In order to reach my final goal weight by the end of 2008, I need a 7.5 lb loss per month. So, a 7.5 lb loss per month will be my goal. Anything more than 7.5 will be icing on the cake I didn't give in to.

Photos
    View albums

Super quick post here. Went back to work this week and it has been CRAZY!! My weight is 123.6, only down 0.2 lbs. I'll take it though since I've been out to eat with colleagues everyday at lunch this week. This is the only time we'll be able to go out since school starts next week. I'll post more later. Hugs to everyone.

Cheryl

[URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]

Photos
    View albums

Hi everyone! Missed weight in day yesterday, run run all day long. I am at 176, down one pound but up from my weekly low of 175. Will try to be 173 by the end of this next week.
    KittyPie, I guess you're probably right about needing more, although I do eat at least five times a day there isn't much substance to my food, stuff like cucumbers with lemon juice and just a shot of dressing, rice cakes with tuna on them, half a slim fast, etc. I will be upping the portions just a bit to see how that goes. It's true though, the nachos etc haven't killed me yet. I just stress more and more about every single bite I take these days, gotta calm down some.
    I will be getting all caught up on things I've missed early this week, lots going on here.

Everyone enjoy their weekend!
    5'7"
    5/22/07 212 Starting weight
    5/23 am 208
    5/23 pm 205
    6/7 198
    7/09/07 190
    7/12/07 188
    7/18/07 185
    7/23/07 182
    7/31/07 179
    8/07/07 177
    8/9/07 176
    9/4/07 168
    10/1/07 154
    10/9/07 152
    11/01/07 150 Goal weight Taking longer but that's ok!

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Hey gang, I'm here trying to catch up. I want to post an intial chart with all of our goals and then an updated chart with the results for this week. I am having computer problems so it may be awhile. I hope to TTYS.

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums
    Thanks for all the well wishes on the daughter. The situation has really depressed us. I let it get the best of me the last couple of days. Between that, Son's surgery (which went well) and no phen I ate,ate ate. I took phen again today. I'm down to about a weeks worth. I made an appointment with a real bariatric Dr. I hope he believes in long term therapy or it will be a waste of $110.00.

I started to exercise this morning and did 10 minutes of my DVD and abs. I just didn't have in in me. I need another good session to get in my fourth workout of the week. So, I have to do it sometime today or tomorrow.

I am missimg quite a few weights still. Chevon,Clo,Sophiam,SugarStep,Java & Libra. Let me know if I have goofed anyone up. Is anyone else going to share a new exercise from this week? I have one for abs, but I need to look at the video again to make sure I describe it right.

We need something intersting to do for next week. Any suggestions?

Donna, glad to hear from you. I need your goals, a beginning weight and this weeks weight and I'll get you added.

Ok, Gang I need you to motivate me and cheer me up! :heart: I will check later.

Photos
    View albums

Good afternoon ladies,

Happy Saturday,

Hope everyone is having a great day. LZ thanks for the log chart. It looks great.

I have a favorite ab exercise I would like to share. It is called the "Seated Twist". You will need a medicine ball to the the exercise. If not use a basketball or soccer ball. Sit on the floor, with your back straight and leaning slightly toward the floor (the up position of a sit up). Bend your knees 90 degrees with your feet resting on the floor. Hold the medicine ball close to your chest, rotate your torso the left, and place the ball on the floor behind you. Rotate around to the right, pick up the ball, rotate left and place the ball behind you. You should do 15-20 reps and repeat on the other side. As you are twisting, pull your belly button toward your spine and concentrate on rotating your obliques.

SW 242 3/3/07
    CW 180 (3/14/08)

GW - 160 - 155

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

how can i get on the melt down and how does it work? thanks ann
    AnnMomOfFour [/IMG] hw:235.9
    started phen 8-1-07 218
    8-11-07 210.7(tom)

gw 140 to 150

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks Miami for the exercise. I will try it.

Ann, look back to the first page of the challenge. List those items and I will add you. Welcome to the challenge!

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

OK, Here is mine. This is a new one for me.

Banana

Starting Position
    Lie on floor with legs together, arms extended overhead, belly button pulled in toward spine.

Action
    Keeping head between arms, slowly raise upper body and legs off floor to form a gentle bananalike curve. Hold for a slow 30 counts.

Special Instructions
    Don't hold your breath! Try to keep breathing steady and even. Concentrate on holding abs in.

Muscles Worked: Abs, Shoulders

LZ
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Good morning. Seems to be a pretty quiet weekend. I did much better yesterday 1396 calories - 288 for exercise = 1108. I was on the stair stepper at 10:30 last night for 40 minutes. I was waiting for daughter to get off work. Now that she has no car, I am her #1 chaffeaur (sp?)! Now who is grounded? Actually I feel like I have a baby again because I have to stay up all hours of the night to make sure she is sleeping safely. :heart:

I know I got in at least 64 ounces of water. I will measure better today. I hope everyone checks in. Have a great day!

Photos
    View albums

hey gang
    was on vacation this past week
    current weight is 201
    welcome back loseit now
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url

Photos
    View albums

Morning everyone,

Sorry I havent been around to post on friday I was helping my daughter move IN with her husband. She had her baby and they are moving from Baltimore to the Beach here in Ocean City MD.

I am happy to say I have lost 3 lbs this week weighing in at 192 which is the lowest I have been in years. I alternate phen days every other and it seems to work out for me now. I am happy my daughter has brought her exercise machine so I will be using that as soon as all is settled here.
    so big plans for next month for me.

Every day up and down stairs moving and holding rocking bouncing the crying baby.

I hope all are doing well also.
    Alli is also working I think! it moves something out ORANGE>....;yikes.

ok too much info?

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL
    and I will be praying for your daughter LZ to see the light sooner than later. She is so normal though as we all have to try and move away from home and start the life we think we want ... just hard to figure out errors of our ways...I surely did my part in my past. MOM doesnt know most of it thank the lord!

HUGZZZZ all
    ttyl

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast